Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 456 of 948

Anron, the side stories thread is for current - Page 456 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2017 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 456

They're sitting together at U13. They're probably supposed to be patrolling the hallways, but they're playing cards together instead.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Nov, 2017 - 7:24pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, what's your ruling on lightning bolt trajectories? Do they bounce off walls randomly to full length, or ground at any large enough surface/object?

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was going to say it grounds, its more realistic than the old school bouncing. But in retrospect, I'm going to be a little less boring than that.

Tell you what, shallow angles, anything under 30 degrees will deflect. More direct, and itl ground.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Nov, 2017 - 9:39pm

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 456 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So a bolt will bounce if I'm facing a wall straight on? I guess I'll need to be sideways. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Using the wall as the reference, straight on would be at or near 90 degrees. A bolt will ground aiming straight on. Need to angle it down the long way for bouncing.

11th Nov, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Cinder, it looks like our character's have similar goals, and share the same deity, Bahamut.

I like Velons backstory, as a Paladin that he is compelled to act against evil, and taking the oath of devotion.

What are your initial thoughts about taking on an evil dragon? Or better still, going on a quest to speak to a good dragon, in a side quest?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 456

The Protector. says...

Daish, can I start a side quest in any area on the Faerun map? For example the jungles of Ghult? Or the Galim desert?
Or do you have specific, no go areas exclusive for the Main thread only?

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 456

Anron, the side stories thread is for current situations. It is used for further developing inter character relationships in between chapters of the story for example. It is also used for side quests for characters in between chapters. Normally it isn't used to flesh out things that have happened in your character's past. Daishain doesn't really have time to run side quests for things in the character's past while running the main story line. That's the way it has been so far anyways.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.