Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 464 of 948

Thomas, even if she buys Zarra's lies - Page 464 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 464

I will allow you people to decide if we should step out for a little bit or have Cratol continue with his attack. Just let me know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You should play him as you see fit KN. It would be in character for him to rashly attack. Do whatever you feel that Cratol would do. If someone dies they die. Risk is part of the fun of this game.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, by all means, play your character the way you want. We'll all roll with the changes *smile*.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 464 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well he has always been a little brash and rush into combat at times. He will hope that if anything happens to him that Lorairies will be there to help him back up *smile*.

14th Nov, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Especially since her Deception wasn't half bad when it comes to the roll results, I personally would like to see if there's any chance of her buying Zarra's lies. At the very least her Insight roll is high enough that the drow will probably be able to tell whether or not the half dragon did believe her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Nov, 2017 - 8:50pm

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I feel it would be very meta-gamey to pull back on Cratol's attacks now after hearing opinions from people that aren't even in the same room. I say let's do it!

I suppose it would still be important to know if all 4 have entered the room, if the door is open or shut, etc.
Hopefully Zarra and Lora have heard the Message spells from Velon, but, after much discussion and a bit of confusion, I'm going to assume that there has been some communication or at least that Velon has some idea of what's going on in the room while peering around the corner on the stairs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 464

The door should be shut That is one of the things I mentioned if Zarra followed with what I said. I am not sure.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 464

Thomas, even if she buys Zarra's lies she might not be too happy. Cratol already told her why we were there and she told everyone to get out but Poppo. Zarra will probably come off as defying Rezimir's orders. Hopefully it all works outs.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Nov, 2017 - 9:51pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.