Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 468 of 948

No time, my apologies. I wish that I could - Page 468 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Nov, 2017 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 468

Daishain, not sure of the distance/spacing here. Could those such as Velon and Poljen reach Rezmir in one round to attack in melee?

I forget if someone yelled out about avoiding the circle or if I'm relying completely on Velon's own perception to notice and avoid it. I'll check back on recent pages as Lora may have said something.

Hopefully there is some sign of the mask with the Investigation check.

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well, Zarra is down for the count. I can't believe the acidic breath attack dealt 24 damage, hopefully she either passes her death saving throws or can be otherwise revived without dying permanently… Otherwise Geoffroy might be returning earlier then planned, before really having the chance to develop her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Nov, 2017 - 6:19pm

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zarra is still up, even if you fail both of the reflex saves involved in those attacks. 7th level rogues have Evasion, which cuts AOE attacks in half on a fail, and negates their damage entirely on a pass. At the absolute worst, you've taken 20 damage so far, and nothing at all if you do well with those saves.

Cinder, afraid not. Poljen could get to her side, but not attack, in one round. Others can't quite manage that. Any of you could get just inside the door and attack at range though.

Those outside the room do not know of the circle at present, and with no lights in there, spotting it will be difficult.

For Lawrance, yes mage armor should still be up.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Nov, 2017 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 468 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Those rolls! Did the RNG forget that d20s have double digits? The whole party could get wiped from crappy dice rolling.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen not only has greater movement than most, he can Bonus Dash while Raging. Coincidentally…

15th Nov, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

I completely didn't realize I could do a reflex save, let me do that Reflex checks right now.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Reflex Check on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 468

They're DC 13 and 14. You may wish to go ahead and revise your action for this round while you are at it. Like I said before, thanks to being a level 7 rogue, even if you fail both, you're still standing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Nov, 2017 - 8:32pm

15th Nov, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 468

The Quiet Shadow says...

No time, my apologies. I wish that I could offer more at this time but I don't believe I'll be able to, maybe if I allow myself to be a little late.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Reflex Save 2 on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.