Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 470 of 948

Ok, so it appears I've entered the - Page 470 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Nov, 2017 - 11:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 470

Everyone please don't forget to update your character's current hit points. It helps to know how low everyone is on hitpoints. Lora is very low on spell slots and will have to be very selective. Don't expect her to be as good as healing as Lia. I'll save all of her remaining spell slots for healing. I have a feeling that it will be needed very soon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah I always make sure my points are always very accurate. Hit points and Ki points. Hopefully Lorairies likes the quiet monk.

16th Nov, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

So it appears I failed the first Reflex save and made the second, so what should I put as my HP loss?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 470 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks to evasion, that means you only lost 8 HP, all of it on the first attack.

16th Nov, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

If I survive, I can also help with healing as a Paladin, as with Velon.
Do we concentrate our efforts on Remzir, or her companion?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

We have enough to take on both. Probably have the heavier hitters on Rezmir.. That's my opinion anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Nov, 2017 - 2:03am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 470

In regards to anronrosby's query just now. Sorry but no. Magic usually differentiates between iron and steel. Your weapon almost certainly would be the latter.

Also, there is no window Tazskan can reach to throw a body through (Both windows in Rezmir's room overlook a 40 foot drop). And just picking up one of these ogres would require a difficult to manage strength check, throwing it would be impossible, the buggers weigh in the vicinity of 600 pounds.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:51am

16th Nov, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 470

The Protector. says...

Ok, so it appears I've entered the lions den, and the situation is possibly quite grim for the player characters. Myself included.

My character, will enter and stop to assess the situation, and Amabalis will be directly behind him.
Unless stated otherwise. They will not walk in blindly, any further into the room.

Because my character would not be privy, to any present conditions magc or otherwise. In the room. It would be prudent for the other remaining charcaters to inform him (Please).

I am limited, as it seems, and Velon would be fully aware of this. Being a Paladin himself, and rescuing me.

Fortunately, I'm aware of an interdimensional being, being there. Plus would suspect, but not have confirmed that Rezmir is there.

I can use my breath weapon, but would require a clear line of sight. But would not be able to use it again while in combat. Otherwise, can do divine smite, plus great sword melee attack. Velon, would know that, plus Lawrence has seen me use a greatsword. Velon would also be aware that, I was chasing an amulet?

Any ideas, would be appreciated within the realms of what is known of course!

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:20pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.