Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 48 of 948

No he would not have kissed her without her - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 48

Thomas, you are running into the same issue that Cahleth and the others in the caravan are. They are not back yet. Daishain is allowing the characters in Greenest to do things in the time frame before the caravan arrives. I don't know how far out the caravan is. Your actions might limit Geoffroy from doing anything until they get back. That could be anytime or it could be enough time to do some more investigation. Just wanted you to know.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:12am

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

That is fine, we can simply say that his part of the roleplay won't continue until they arrive. Surely it won't be that long yet right? I mean they aren't that far behind I am sure.

Of any case, I think I am okay for now and we can see how things go with Sarai and Cratol. The latter who I feel is completely taking advantage of the half drow and deserves to be slapped for what he just did. Smiles but shakes my head, I did expect better.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:16am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Geesh it was a quick embrace for show it is not like he was trying to take complete advantage of her he is not that kind of guy *smile*.

10th Feb, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 48 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

He still kissed Sara when she was unable to stop him, I think she would at least have the right to be a bit upset. A slap and a bit of anger is fair for the sudden embrace while she is in her state.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:57am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Uh, I'm pretty sure he just meant a hug, no kiss. And I don't think she made it clear to him that she couldn't hear the explanation he made before doing so.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Feb, 2017 - 2:45am

10th Feb, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hmm… possibly, though that might be a bit in question.

The word embraced has been used to describe hugging as well kissing someone, and given the ruse that was trying to be pulled off I think it fair to jump to the idea that he kissed her.

If incorrect, my apologizes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:06am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 48

As I understand how familiars work she wouldn't have known anything about it. She was sharing senses with her owl. That is the downside to doing that. So she can't even react to it even if he did kiss her (Which he didn't).

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:16am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

No he would not have kissed her without her permission it was a quick embrace or hug nothing more than that. Once she came back to her own senses Cratol would tell her the actions he took to make it look believable and to keep people from thinking they were up to no good. I am sure he would turn a few shades red while telling her of his actions.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.