Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 475 of 948

This is out of character knowledge, but Paul - Page 475 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 475

Could we get a shout out on current HP, for those who are still up? I've looked at sheets, but not everyone is updated. Lawrance is at full, thanks to the Healing Word, with 2 points in his Ward, and he's still got plenty of spells. If she doesn't go down from the massive swarm of this round's attacks, I'd be astonished and Lawrance would be worried.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My math has Velon at 39/61 despite not getting the healing word. Not bad, but I also imagine Rezmir could do that much in a turn if she wanted to.

She's tough. I have no idea how much damage we've done; haven't been counting. Just generally speaking regarding the difficulty of the boss here and the length of the encounter thus far, I wouldn't be surprised if she's still up in a couple rounds. The question is, will we be? wink.gif.

PS. It's a shame we haven't been able to leverage Poljen's massive damage absorption much yet. Our enemies seem to be smart. Some day we'll have to just let him run into an encounter alone other than everyone else standing at range to heal him and launch their spells and cantrips. Healing on him really is worth 2 to 1 HP in a sense.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:45pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She was badly hurt that last time she ran from us so I feel that she will be very hurt again if not down soon. I know I did some damage to her just not enough to stop her for a bit.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 475 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I would like to explore the castle as well. Lora really wants a flying castle full of gold hopefully. It's just really risky.

Rezmir isn't done. She hasn't unleashed her full breath which devastated our party last time. It killed one of our characters who was at full strength. We should wait to see the condition of our party after this is over before making decisions. I'm expecting others to fall. Hopefully not.
Lora is at 9 HP.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Nov, 2017 - 5:58pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh yeah, definitely no decisions yet. Loving the suspense of this fight we've been waiting for for quite a while now. Things could go so many places from here depending on how this goes! I'm always eagerly awaiting the next big post from Daishain.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth, if she didn't use her breath weapon in this battle, she probably can't. Could it be a feature of the mask? She chose to use an acid bomb instead of breathing - still devastating and huge AoE, but not personal. As yes, I am eagerly awaiting the resultant post from Dai, as well! biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:28pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 475

Poljen was down to 66, but if he gets the 7 back he will be up to 73 out of 80. Last time she used the breath weapon to escape the battle in the swamp castle courtyard, she blew 48 points, which dropped Poljen. He was already severely wounded at that time, and I just reread the post. The mask augmented her breath weapon. So I think that she can not take Poljen down this round. Oh, and Poljen only took 24 that time… he saved against Dexterity.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:30pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 475

This is out of character knowledge, but Paul is correct.

Rezmir has a breath weapon of her own, and she did use it earlier on Lora and Zarra, but among other things the mask augments both its area of effect (60' line to a 100' cone) and its potency considerably. Without the mask, the acid substituted fireball was the more powerful option.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2017 - 6:52pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.