Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 476 of 948

I hope so Having the cultist slip on grease - Page 476 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 476

Wow, a MC'd, hasted Poljen is a scary thought! Good luck on that roll Paul. Hopefully the big Snow Leopard is feeling inspired enough to pass this!

Daishain, is it possible to tell how Rezmir is fairing thus far? Hopefully our damage is wearing her down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

*lightning crashes, and maniacal laughter can be heard from behind the Dungeon Master screen.* "You shall be torn apart by thine own meatshield! Tremble and despair!"

In any case, it is tough to say for certain, but she is definitely feeling the beatdown right now, a part of why she decided to try and deprive you of some manpower.

I should note, if he does fail his save, dropping the haste spell on him is a possibility.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:29pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That evil Dungeon Master! Can Poljen voluntarily fail saves? Can he do so when mind controlled? I could see having to cast Hold Person on him, but he may easily pass the save for that. I suppose Velon would not know this, so if Velon attacks a party member, he may do it regardless of your answer. He would also have to intentionally stop concentrating on Haste. Oy! I vote you just pass this first save Paul! wink.gif

Wish we had a Bless on as we often used to for aiding in hits and saves, but we lost Geoffroy, Lia, and Velon has moved on to other concentration effects such as he is currently using.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 476 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have a feeling that she is close to falling and this is a last ditch effort to assist her in winning.. Concentrate your shots on her and take her out that will save Poljen if he fails his save as she can not have control over him if she is dead.

I think I am correct to have this little detail added to the main thread. There is no one else up here to assist her but that cultist could prove to be a problem.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I forgot to include a detail, its now edited into the main post. There's a runner trying to go for reinforcements.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will roll the Wisdom save here, so that if he succeeds I can post in the Main Thread right away. If he fails, Daishain can handle all rolls for Poljen. He only has a 25% chance or so to pass… here goes (Almost) nothing!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 476

I missed that part about the runner. Could Poppo redirect the grease under the runner's feet?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 476

I hope so Having the cultist slip on grease and fall down the stairs and break their neck could be a good thing *smile*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.