Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 477 of 948

Its not charm person, rather dominate, but - Page 477 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 477

The guy is out in the hall, Poppo's about as far into Rezmir's room as he can get. Sorry, no grease for the runner

Tazskan and Lawrance are the only two able to easily catch the guy right now, though a few more could get line of sight for a ranged attack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, Does Rezmir look like she has taken actual damage from the Lightning/Witch Bolt attacks? Also, if it's a Charm Person, Pol should be rolling with advantage, correct?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:04pm

17th Nov, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

If someone brings the runner to Zarra attention, she might be able to do something, though that would also distract from unlocking that chest that could very well be holding the mask.

The faster we find that mask, the faster we can get out of there by teleporting whether or not we actually kill Rezmir. If we can all work quickly we could perhaps even be finished and get out of there, before any reinforcements would be a problem.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 477 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen is now willing to do what he is bidden to do. Questions, though… does he act on HIS initiative, or on Rezmir's? And since Rezmir has used her action to cast that spell, can she give him an order this round. Or must she wait for the next round?

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, the way this works, you've got a one way telepathic bond with Rezmir. She can issue basic commands, and you need to follow them according to your own interpretation. Her first command, "Bring down the paladin."

Note: when I say your own interpretation, if she tells you to attack someone, its not "I'd never attack my buddy", more, "This is the way I know how to take down such a target"

She could also take full control, dictate exactly what you do, but that requires her to give up her own turn.

In any round in which you take damage from any source, you get another Wisdom save to break free.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:13pm

17th Nov, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Could "Taking damage" be as simple as someone trying to slap some sense into him or would it at least have to be a punch in the face? Chuckles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 477

Because she was fighting him, though, shouldn't he have gotten an advantage roll on his original Wisdom save? (I tried to put that in an edit, but it got overlooked) smile.gif.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 477

Its not charm person, rather dominate, but on double checking, yes, Poljen does get advantage on that first roll.

Yes Rezmir has taken damage from witch bolt.

Yes, slapping him silly would give him extra saves. But I'll ask for the slapper to treat it as an attack, tohit roll and all.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.