Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 479 of 948

If there is a runner, on the loose, where - Page 479 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2017 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 479

Well, that's just going to bruise Rezmir's ego, two people in a row just shrugging off her mental dominations? She'll just have to stop fooling around then biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well that was her fault for trying to dominate a Monk. *laugh* Then a snow leopard.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No, please let her keep fooling around! It'll make our job that much easier! biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 479 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Personally I am hoping that Poljen and Velon (At the least) going before her ends this scrum. And if we can do it without reinforcement being summoned we might be at least able to grab a short rest. Because after that I am willing to try for more of the castle. If we can take a lot of it out, we might even be able to long rest prior to facing the dragon! Yee-ha!

18th Nov, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

As I don't know if Tazskan or Amabalis was hit? I will make a Dexterity roll just in case though. As it is more prudent for Tazskan to continue with a ranged hit in any case.
Your correct, that I havnt formally announced that I'm a Paladin. Though, I could use up to 3 first level, Paladin spells, most require touch or elements. I'm also only wearing a Guards armor anyhow. The traditional rush in without plate armor,using heroism? Opponant wouldn't be wise.
But I'm open for suggestions though?

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe someone wearing a guard's uniform could convince the running cultist to stop for a moment… anyway, I realized I did not roll enough time for the electricity damage from Poljen's sword. I need it twice more, though I fear the third strike did not hit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 479

It figures that Paul saved there. Buy a lotto ticket *wink* Poljen and Fay get better rolls than any characters I've ever seen. Good thing for us.

18th Nov, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 479

The Protector. says...

If there is a runner, on the loose, where did he run from, as in starting position.
Who, was the runner? Humanoid? How did he get through the one doorway?
Dont forget, Amabalis my familiar hasbeen using active perception, and stealth. Not to mention intelligent enough to give Tazsakan a telepathic image of the being in question.

If that be the case, I can execute another order for Amabalis.

I'm afraid, since Rezmir was the one whom captured me in the first place, a disguise, in leather armor as a minion wouldn't work. Assuming that Velon, informed the rest of you?

Neither, would Taszkan, be adept at locating, a mysterious mask, which he doesn't know about anyhow.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Nov, 2017 - 1:52am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.