Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 480 of 948

Well, that is going to hurt. We are about - Page 480 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2017 - 4:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 480

He came to investigate the noise from outside the room, ran into Lawrance and Tazskan at the door, then ran the other way. Your guy is fully aware of him, and is among the few in a position to do something about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul, that is true. There are ways it can happen but it is very unlikely. An enemy will most likely not keep hacking at a fallen enemy when there are others to attack. In 5e in the vast majority of cases it takes a TPK for anyone to die. So no one dies or the whole party does. This is at higher levels anyways such as where we are now.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Don't forget the possibility of multiple AOEs in the same area. There's a rather high chance Cratol would be dead now if you hadn't stabilized him.

18th Nov, 2017 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 480 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Hello, everyone thanks Lora for clarifying the process regarding dying for party characters. So either its the whole lot of the party dead, or in state of unconscious, until intervention of some kind.

So basically, we need at least one to be conscious, in the party, to keep the party viable. Preferably with no other opponents, to deal with and have the ability to heal.

Thank's Daish, for giving me the heads up on not using any "Tropes" in the game. For example, "Alien zenomorph," I didn't know how to describe the action that's all. I will do my best to describe, actions more naturally next time.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Nov, 2017 - 6:44am

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I find myself watching every post and die roll and thinking “is she dead yet? Is she dead now? Now?” Laughable but true.
Anron, it’s not a big issue, but you can describe actions just thinking of Dungeons & Dragons descriptors. “Clinging like a stalactite” or “hugging the ceiling like a spider” would work. Although a pseudodragon has a number of characteristics of the aliens in the movie.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:43pm

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We have her now. When it's 8 on one our numbers will make it a one sided affair. She needed the mask to maximize her breath weapon to have a good chance. I would rather face one boss in a fight than a horde of lesser enemies. Sooner or later the sheer number of attacks will get the job done unless you cah reduce them quickly which she hasn't done. Poljen passing that will save was huge. He would have done a lot of damage to us. That's the traditional way to attack a barbarian, in their mind. They tend to be weak minded. Not Poljen though *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Nov, 2017 - 6:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 480

We got lucky. Thankfully someone pointed out he should have advantage on that roll. I had no idea! I too am confident we will win this fight. I am slightly more anxious about stopping the fleeing cultist to save us a bigger fight immediately.

Getting the mask is our immediate objective, but the long-term goal is defeating this cult. Depriving them of this flying castle and everything in it would be much more of a decisive blow. If we get through this, we need to try to take bridge, or whatever you call its piloting control station.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 480

Well, that is going to hurt. We are about to have a lot of company. There went the short rest. sad.gif

I wish that more of us had seen the runner. Lora would have gone after him if she had seen him. It's almost pointless to stop him now. The damage is done.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Nov, 2017 - 4:27am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.