Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 49 of 948

Just want to get some details of what's - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2017 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 49

I think you two should role-play that scene out! It could make for a very good scene. But that is just my opinion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

KN, we will have to watch out for Cratol. Lia better be on her guard. Who guessed the quiet unassuming monk would be the center of controversy *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Actually he is a quiet and unassuming type He is awkward with inter personal skills. What he thinks may be ok or a bit forward could have a totally different meaning to others. He was not around a lot of people growing up.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 49 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And that is the exact reason it should be played out. Making him blush might be fun for Sar'ai, and if she tells the others, they might rib him a bit too.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

You could be correct we will have to wait and see what she thinks and go from there.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, summary on where everyone is, make sure I have it all correct (Have you guys never heard the adage 'never split the party'? tongue.gif):
-Cahleth, Targul, Poljen, and Nyzhar, with the caravan, about 1.5 hours from reaching Greenest
-Geoffroy, moving to join the caravan, is he leaving Greenest to meet up, or just waiting for them? If the latter, is he doing anything else in the meantime?
-Onwen, last seen asking after libraries, and originally assumed to have headed to the temple with others, but we haven't heard from him in a while. I think we can simply say he disappeared pursuing his own leads for now.
-Sar'ai and Cratol, investigating a presumed bad guy hideout in the SW of Greenest
-Lia, heading to join the last two, will probably be able to track down their approximate location in 15-20 minutes if nothing else changes.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Feb, 2017 - 5:54am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 49

Summaries of the location of characters always make me nervous. Usually done right before something catastrophic happens. sad.gif. Our party isn't only split in two. It's almost every person for themselves right now. Everyone just does their own thing. Ugh. I guess here comes the invasion. The positive of this is that I can just concentrate on healing myself if needed right now *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2017 - 6:24am

10th Feb, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Just want to get some details of what's around Sar'ai and Cratol.
Does the door appear to be leading into the back of a building that faces a Main Street? Like does this building, when looking at it from the front, appear to be a business or shop of some kind or are these homes?
Sar'ai is all about tracking down suspicious acting people, but if looks like this is a business or occupied home, the authorities (If we are caught) may not accept "But there was a guy in an alley and he had a firecracker" as legitimate excuse…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.