Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 484 of 948

Daishain, Can you confirm that if I've - Page 484 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 9:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 484

If she goes for the mask Zarra is in a bad place. I would hate to see her with the enhanced breath weapon etc. She is tough enough without it. Rezmir has a dimension door ability as well. That could help her get away if she gets the mask. That's player knowledge but Poljen at the least saw her use it before.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 1:51am

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Daish, as Poljen has already drove his blade through Rezmir. Plus add to the fact Zarra is going for the chest. Also noting that Rezmir is now heading for said mentioned chest.

Can I still fire off that lightning breath weapon at her, as she is now trying to get away from Poljen?

Can you also tell me what else has happened with the pseudodragon now, as he tried a second time, to attack that fleeing cultist/guard.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She is down and dead. Or about to be dead. Some one needs to go after that cultist and stop them as Poljen finishes off Rezmir.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 484 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Amabalis hasn't technically gone yet, but his attack is a complete miss, so he's not going to be helpful this round.

As to Rezmir, technically yes, you have a clear shot, but she's downed and dying at this point. You might want to save your breath weapon use for today for something else.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:46am

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Please confirm for me that Poljen is not aware of the fleeing cultist. Because he still has his movement and Bonus Dash, but if he is unaware, I can't see him going after the guy. If he is aware, like he can hear the cultist raising the alarm, I would gladly start sprinting after him. Anyone coming into the corridor from side rooms he would ignore (Let them attack if the like), trying to get past them and catch the alarm-raiser.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There's been yelling from outside the hall, but there's been enough yelling and other noises in here that differentiating would be quite difficult.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 484

Fair enough. Just for drill I will roll an INT roll. If I roll really high, you can let me know I have an idea of what is going on. If not, and no one alerts him, so it goes.

20th Nov, 2017 - 9:20am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 484

The Protector. says...

Daishain, Can you confirm that if I've lost contact with Amabalis telepathically? If not then why cannot he remove his barb from the leather armor? Is he still stuck to the fleeing cultist?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.