Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 487 of 948

Regarding healing potions. -It used to be - Page 487 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 487

Yes there is so much to do, and I feel it would be great fun to work on this place. It's hard to imagine getting a long rest, so spells slots will be running out quickly, making it much harder. Perhaps the tiny hut can be of aid there as mentioned.

It will be fun and interesting to see what Velon is informed of when he awakes and how he reacts to everything. I don't have any specific plans. Finally getting those runners (Hopefully) certainly relieves a lot of cause for concern. How to best protect the mask will be interesting along with the tactics Paul mentioned. There will likely be lots of room for ideas on tactics going forward.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wow! Even held Poljen's first attack might not hit. I sure hope all the magic helps finish him off. If not, next round for sure.

Yeah, if there are higher floors we clear them first, but I was under the impression we are now on the top floor… anyway, I will check in again in a few hours from work!

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I sure hope a guy in his underwear, with no Dexterity, is AC 10! We shouldn't have anywhere near as big an issue as we did with the ogres. We are on the top floor, but it seems rather sparse (Thank goodness!) of people.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:41pm

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 487 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is certainly interesting. I still hold out hope of taking the castle for ourselves. Lora's vice is greed. It gets her in trouble from time to time.

There is really nothing to lose now. If we can get a short rest and get everyone healed up we can resume exploration. As Paul mentioned if we stay close to Velon we can always teleport out if things get out of hand. That's my feelings anyways.

As to the barbarian, he got hit for a lot of damage. Unless he is a totem of the bear follower all the magic damage bypasses his resistance. I'll be shocked if he is still standing after this round.

Well, scratch that. He took almost 100 points of damage and seems unfazed. Not good.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:01pm

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well there is probably a reason he was sleeping in the room across from Rezmir he will not be a easy person to bring down and probably in charge of the troops in the flying castle.

20th Nov, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

There, must be some way biding us some time to rest and recupurate?
Can someone confirm, if this room has a door that can locked? Or something jammed up against it?

Daishain, can you confirm please if my pseudodragon returns to me?
Also, if I failed to get off an Eldrich blast in time, or failed to hit?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Nov, 2017 - 9:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 487

You weren't in position to fire on the first round, and had already used your action trying to heal Velon in any case. You can do so now if you wish.

As to the familiar, he's under your control, and nothing's stopping him from coming back, so, your choice.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 487

Regarding healing potions. -It used to be a long-running joke while playing that you could smash someone with a healing potion and it would hurt then heal them. A masochists dream! I don't know about now, but it used to be that a healing potion could never choke or drown someone, mainly because the potion would already be healing as it touched their lips, and absorbed even if their throat was cut.
Daishain, I hope that my RP was an acceptable use of the character trait.
Just saw the roll results. The +3 is only supposed to be once, not three times, so Cratol only gets 23 points of healing, not 29.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:38pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.