Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 488 of 948

Yup, pretty sure that was a joke. Velon would - Page 488 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2017 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 488

It seems as if we are close to enough time passing for Cratol especially, and then Velon, to be able to be healed, but I'm unsure if we are there yet. I don't think I can reply to Zarra until Daishain gives the all clear, and then I'll have to figure out what healing potions and spells took effect and what was blocked to figure out Velon's HP. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

[As far as I know], no healing worked until the necrotic aura was removed. And remember that any character that gets healed from zero has one level of exhaustion from Daishain's SRD.

21st Nov, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra still needs some healing, though I had her pretty much ignoring the wounds she currently has. I will say it is because of focusing on the task/mission that she is hiding any pain.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 488 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hopefully we can buy enough time for a short rest so that hit dice can be used instead of spell slots and potions that we won't be replacing any time soon.

Yeah, just waiting for the OK from the Dungeon Master that the necrotic presence was actually removed.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Healing dice would be ideal. I think we can get a short rest in since no runners escaped.

Cinder, would Velon like an intelligent magical sword? Maybe he is worthy. Lora has a great sword for him if so *wink*.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If we get that short rest, most of the healing with be via HD, as almost all the casters are nearly out of spell slots. I still hope we can block the door firmly and get a long rest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 488

I think that her sword would not be a good fit for Velon. I think it is a evil aligned sword and Velon will take some serious damage from handling it. I would sell it to some one you feel can se it properly for a lot of money to split with all of us. Or just go throw it into a volcano.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 488

Yup, pretty sure that was a joke. Velon would certainly go with the volcano route. He'll be quite leery of any party member that thinks it's cool to sell off an evil aligned necrotic sword to aid only bad people in doing bad things.

... You know, if he ever wakes up! wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.