Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 495 of 948

A player I was once with a while back once - Page 495 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 495

I take it Cratol did not find anything in the way of treasure or foes in the rooms or the exploration of the upper floor?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Cratol is sneaking off to go clear levels of this 'dungeon' alone, could he do all of them for us? wink.gif.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh heck no he is just checking to make sure this level we are on now is clear. We do not need any surprises. Plus want to make sure we found all the treasure there is to be had up here.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 495 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

From what I have been given to understand, we have completed a 1 hour short rest, healed up quite a bit and such while Cratol has been sneaking around and clearing out the inconsequential. Are we then remaining for the identifies at two items per 10 minutes, or what? How many items need to be examined?

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

My only issue on clearing out the top level is the empty room that was occupied. Someone may be coming back to go back to bed. The fact that they are on the top level means they are could be someone important or powerful. He will take a closer look in that room.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Screwed up my short rest rolls so I will redo them here with the correct number of dice and bonus.

Out of Character: : 4d6 +1 for each. UPDATE: Seems that the dice did not roll and I missed the window. Daishain do you want to roll the recovery or do you want me to do another post?

Reconcile Edited: ChristianD on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 8:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 495

Want a laugh? I was looking up variations of the Tiny Hut spell and in d20 it is actually a full sphere, so it projects/protects below as well as above. Not in 5e, but can you imagine? We put up this dome to protect us, and down below in someones room, the other half pokes through! Also, ruling is that, as a hemisphere, it has a flat force barrier floor with the same properties. Oops. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Nov, 2017 - 7:55pm

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 495

A player I was once with a while back once had a Dungeon Master who made the mistake of ruling that not only did the 3.5e Tiny Hut go through the ground and whatever else it intersected, it would actually slice through the same. Not a problem on the ground, as everything's still supported, but potentially can cause a building's floor to collapse.

Of course, his players immediately started using this offensively, slicing through doors, traps, and the head of an Aboleth that was supposed to be a tough boss fight.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.