Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 497 of 948

Yes Cratol leaves them alone and heads on - Page 497 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 497

“Amputated arm? Just put the ends together and let me rest for an hour. “ 5e has made it like an arcade game to heal, as long as you rest for a little bit, even from nearly dead.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Yes, there is a lot to like about the simplicity of the system. Though the lack of content is still frustrating, as too Wizards of the Coast aggressive refusal to allow the majority of their content in a more complete SRD or other such resource when compared to Pathfinder or even d20/Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 when it comes to online resources. Still, I will deal with it where must.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Nov, 2017 - 3:46pm

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You have a good point Gknight. It's a touch balancing act. I think they are trying to make parties not as reliant on clerics or other sources of healing. They have yet to get this part down however. In 3.5 there were factories dedicated to wands of cure light wounds. I don't like either option myself.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 497 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

While one could have a few wands of cure light wounds you still have to be able to use a magical device in 3.5 otherwise it might as well just be a stick.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That wasn't much of a problem KN. If you didn't play a Druid, cleric or a wizard in 3.5 you weren't doing it right. There was a huge gap in power between full casters and everyone else in 3.5.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Nov, 2017 - 12:18am

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You guys don't need to do any special maneuvers to avoid the giants, just shut the door and back away.

Consensus is to leave them be for now and move on?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 497

I vote for that. Leave sleeping Fire Giants lie when you have limited spells. And besides, they look so comfortable…

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 497

Yes Cratol leaves them alone and heads on clearing the rest of this floor before moving down to the next level. The more we kill in their sleep the less we will have to face later on.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.