Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 498 of 948

That makes plenty of sense. How would Poljen - Page 498 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
26th Nov, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 498

The Protector. says...

I'm assuming, that you, Cratol, and Lora also having a cursory check for anything unusual in the rooms?
For example, Hobbits armor in a giants sleeping quarters. Which would indicate more prisoners etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes he is doing a quick check for valuables as he goes room to room check to make sure it is clear. I am sure if he saw something out of the ordinary it would be mentioned.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

One interesting thing about adding a new player to the game now. We are already maxed out for how many the teleport scroll can transport. Who is staying behind? wink.gif Maybe we get control of the flying castle soon.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 498 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If we need to use the scroll, Poljen has already told Velon to leave him behind if we have too many folks for it. He'd rather Esmerandia get free. He also feels he might have the best ability to survive, evade, resist and escape of the group. After all, he is the party tank/meat shield, etc.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yupp, I was just thinking about that since we had just discussed it and were right on the edge pending those 'twins' we found.

I was thinking that a situation could arise where one person teleports back with the mask to ensure the success of the primary mission and the rest stay to fight to the death as opposed to leaving one poor soul behind. If we ever had to leave one that is tough, as odds are they die and someone has to be willing to lose their character. Poljen is looking for the glorious death, of course, but is such a huge part of the party. A character with several spell slots left and the Invisibility spell might actually be the most likely to survive, but Velon knows Poljen will insist it is him and probably can't argue.

PS Velon of course handed over the silence stone to Poljen as asked, I just didn't get around to posting about it. For now he's happy to stay in the back and let the others do what they do best.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:54pm

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just want to clarify. Poljen is NOT looking for a glorious death. He just wants his death, when it comes, to have meaning and be glorious. Holding the line (Poljen at the bridge!) so everyone else can escape would meet those requirements. But he does not seek death. But he is always willing to risk it. Big difference in my opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 498

Lora could stay behind. She can polymoroh into a bat at night and fly off the castle to safety. It would mean her being out of the campaign but she would live. There is no point in someone like Poljen staying behind and dying when I won't be playing Lora in the next chapter anyways.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 498

That makes plenty of sense. How would Poljen feel about that?

PS Point well taken about not looking for death.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.