Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 502 of 948

You keep telling yourself that. I understand - Page 502 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 502

Poljen seems to be siphoning all the luck the party has for himself. Some can't seem to hit, and this combat isn't exactly the first he's gotten two critical hits in a row on.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Let's see what he gets this round… it is amazing that everyone else's rolls are coming up so poorly. But at least we are working our way through them. If someone can unlock the door, maybe we can get through before the spell goes off. I am betting on it being some sort of ward or something to lock the door.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol would have gone through the door but he does not have the tools or the experience to pick locks. Plus he will have to almost roll a natural 20 to hit these guys. So right now he is a comical distraction as he moves and spins around hitting nothing but air.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 502 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

He's got a better chance to hit than that, but he does need to do better than the 10 and 11 you missed on before.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And Poljen scores yet another critical strike… I really wish I could drop one of these guys with one blow and use the second hit on the other…

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well make that 3 crits in a row. He missed a fourth by one! No one else can even land a hit. This is pretty comical. Poljen is doing almost all the work by himself.

Lora would have helped out with the door but didn't know about the wizard. I didn't think that Cratol actually said that so she kept up the fight. Next turn she will react to what Poljen said and pick the lock if Zarra doesn't first.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:41pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 502

He is getting all these nice hits due the guards being dazzled by fancy twists and turns as my feet come around to miss them or strike that gnat that was a bit bothersome buzzing just outside of their ears.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 502

You keep telling yourself that. I understand your need to be the star of your own movie.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.