Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 505 of 948

No, the 4th guard got blasted by fire as he - Page 505 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 505

I just read the rules on the Cape of Bat again. She has to be in dim light or darkness to polymorph. Does the area she is in qualify for that? If not, how far away is the nearest such area that she knows of?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The halls are pretty well lit. Nearest space she knows of would be several of the rooms on the second floor above you

Alternatively, she could try for one of the other doors on this floor. Chances are decent they'll be dark enough, but the only way to find out would be to try.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will not let Lorairies head into a doorway by herself if he is close to her and sees her going. Just in case there is hostiles through the door.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 505 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I would assume the guard fled away from us, in other words further down the hall. So if Cratol can't get back to our fight without dashing, I seriously doubt he can get to Lora and her other door without at least dashing, and maybe even needing more distance beyond that.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I believe the closest door she goes to is beyond the fight to so closer to him. But not 100% sure on that. But not wanting anyone to go in a room alone in case there is hostiles is good just like chasing down guards to make sure they do not spread any alarms.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Even I can't believe the run of luck I am having with the dice roller here. One more [Critical Hit] for the big guy!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2017 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 505

The Protector. says...

So, just to recap a skinny old man popped his head out to see what was making all the noise. Then saw us lot, take on some guards in plate armor.
He then went back inside the room. Must have, done some sort of summons, without being disturbed. Meanwhile, all guards are dead except for one that has done a runner.
Now, we have is it two or three?elementals taking on the party.
While, the Monk, and Cleric are trying to get to the skinny old man, or the guard whichever comes first.
What door, is where the hawk and pseudodragon are perched at watching for danger?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 30th Nov, 2017 - 6:17am

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 505

No, the 4th guard got blasted by fire as he limped away and went down. The monk checked to make sure he was down, and opted to search his body, they try to help the cleric/rogue go into another room… we have 2 air elementals still in front of the door. At least, that is MY current assessment.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.