Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 508 of 948

Well, let's first go back to the 3rd - Page 508 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 508

Daishain, can Velon bash the mage senseless with non-lethal damage while maintaining the grapple, perhaps with the handle of his sword, part of his shield, or just his head against the floor? If so should I roll attack and grapple rolls to maintain the grapple each turn until the mage is unconscious? [Thanks]

(Velon does not know a voice spoke and there is likely another way to learn how to control the ship without the wizard's knowledge. He may not even be sure that this is the control room, but he suspects it.).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

And the streak is over… but man! What a ride that was! I am hoping that his ability to speak Giant might come in handy soon…

2nd Dec, 2017 - 7:35am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

I think searching the husbands vault may prove invaluable exercise for the party.
But to free Queen Esclarotta, would mean cutting the power for keeping the skycastle aloft.
I agree to summoning an air spirit, so as to replace the Queen? But who in the party is capable of doing that?
Either way, the party is in a predicament and the sky castle, cannot stay up forever. Gravity, and entropy will eventually take over.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Dec, 2017 - 7:36am

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 508 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

No one in the party is capable of actually bringing an elemental spirit here at present. Conjure Minor Elemental is within reach, but it just brings in a temporary phantasm.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, obviously we've all asked a lot of questions of the Queen since your last post. Along with those, I wanted to ask if there are exterior windows in this room, and if they are/can be opened? Just pondering the familiar's ability to come and go here as a way for the mobile group to get back in touch with the control room team as they move around the castle.

If we didn't already ask, does the map show where the well is? If so it will make steering off course a more obvious choice, as those opposing the cult can always go find the well later.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And it should go without saying that Poljen will translate the controls from Giant to Common for everyone's sake. He may not know how to fly it, but that should help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 508

Killing the giants in their sleep will not be easy but slicing their throats is the way to go and killing each one at the same time could prevent them from rising to attack us at all. Cratol Figures having them out of the picture should only put two powerful enemies left in the castle. A vampire and a dragon. If there is something in the hidden chamber then we may get something that could be of aid to us all.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 508

Well, let's first go back to the 3rd floor and find the hidden vault. Anything of use there might help with the giants. Then yeah, we go "Slit their throats." In real life that might be the way to go, but as this is a great big fantasy game, I doubt it will go that smoothly. But I am up for it!

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.