Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 510 of 948

I would advise against trying to master the - Page 510 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
3rd Dec, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 510

The Quiet Shadow says...

No issues, we will make do with what we have. Thanks for offering what healing Lorairies can offer.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Unless otherwise specified, Tazskans eyes and ears will be the pseudodragon's at the moment.
Obviously, if the stealthy party is either outnumbered, with foes, or facing heavy casualties Tazskan will know. But importantly, alert the other two mages.

Alternatively, a member of the stealthy team can contact other group via the psuedodragon. If there is an urgent matter. Hopefully I will still be awake when this matter is resolved?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 4th Dec, 2017 - 1:53pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Holy guacamole, Kyrroeth! The bloody giant is asleep and you have advantage, and you STILL can't hit it? I should have insisted on more than 3 of us… and KN, arguing for throat-slitting, but not having a blade? Come on…

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 510 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I didn't want player knowledge to affect the character decision so I didn't research Fire Giants until after the attack. I had no idea they were that tough. They would be tough for the whole party to take on.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:01pm

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well, if the two of us can keep the one giant focused on us, and Cratol can stay alive a while against his, maybe we'll have a chance…

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That was an amazing set of rolls for Lora at a very critical time. Damn this dice roller. 3 2's in a row? Really? KN, she has one healing spell left and it goes to Poljen. I'm sorry but him surviving this is our only chance.

I'm thinking she will try to master that evil great sword. It is a desperate situation. If nothing else Lora can create a duplicate and distract them to allow you two time to retreat.

Thankfully we have a watcher who can bring us help quickly. We have that at least.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 510

Too bad the mercy rules don't exist anymore. Also, the damage type done by a weapon these days is irrelevant, unless the target has resistance/immunity to a particular type. Killing an immobile, unarmed, unconscious opponent should be easy, no matter if you slice open a blood vessel or shatter it's larynx, but Dungeons & Dragons allows survival from toughness and/or divide favour for even the bad guys. He rolled over in his sleep, and you missed.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 510

I would advise against trying to master the evil sword. It will take you over and who knows how you would turn out being a slave to a sword. Cratol knows what he is getting into. That is why he advised to get the stuff and go back to the control room to know what the items did before we took on the Giants.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.