Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 52 of 948

I understand that position. But if I think - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 52

Maybe its Sar'ai. She had back to back [Critical Hit] failures earlier and now she has rubbed off on Cratol *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In response to Brandon's query in the main thread:

Lia's making herself obvious enough that Elanna spots them almost right away, no roll needed. If you want to describe what she does to get Lia and Geoffroy to follow, go ahread.

And yes, that initiative order is correct. At least they went slowly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Feb, 2017 - 11:46pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh Great now everyone will think Cratol and Sar'ai is a item. I guess Cratol could do a lot worse *smile*.

11th Feb, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 52 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Sorry for not posting until now, I was at a friends and got home late but I should be able to this point to continue as I do my chores.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Our posts overlapped Daishain. I couldn't correct the die roll at that point. Here is the insight check.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Replying to: brandonfett There are two enemies in between you and the mage at the moment, and they're too close to the door to avoid entirely. You can get by them easily enough, but will risk being hit at least once along the way. Continue?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:07am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 52

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

I'm a player of the mindset that once you say something, even if you've overlooked or not taken into account certain consequences, especially now that my rolls have posted, that you stick to them for good or I'll.
So, I suppose I'll be taking at least one AoO, though if I understand the setup correctly, it should be coming from the blinded one engaged with Cratol, yes? I thought there might be enough room to maneuver around the other one while still staying within his reach and attack the mage, unless I misunderstood. Either way, so be it.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

I understand that position. But if I think you as a player are missing important information your character would know, and the lack of that information is my doing, I do try to provide it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.