Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 512 of 948

Excellent choice, Gk the male giants valuable - Page 512 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
5th Dec, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 512

The Protector. says...

Unless, otherwise specified Tazskan has relayed all that his psuedodragon has seen already. That is to both Lawrence, and Poppo who are in same room that he is in.

Which to recap is, Loraries, Cratol, and Poljen are meanwhile trying to either slash, stab and or bludgeon a couple of sleeping giants.

Also Velon and Zarra are with the other three, that are currently attacking the sleeping giants.

Does this sound correct?

I agree with KN, with regards to the sword, and other paraphernalia, that was used by Rezmir. It may be powerful, but may also dish out unwanted damage to the user? The bad side effects may have to be neutralized somehow?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:14am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

So I have rolled 3 2's and a 4 so far in combat. This is almost comical. I'm glad I'm getting them out of the way before a giant removes her head from her shoulders.

I understand what is being said about the sword. If my choice is to be beaten to death by two giants or use an evil sword that might keep us alive but might taint me I'll take the sword everytime. Lora would choose the sword for sure.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:31am

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well, unless the giant is totally without armor, I fear the first strike this round missed. If it is without armor, I might have a chance… on the bright side, I did get a critical on the second…

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 512 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

They're entirely naked at present, so they're easy enough to hit, but this aspect of the encounter would also be particularly awkward given height differences.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:59am

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is more than fair. I know they are still chock full of hit points, but Poljen's opponent will take a few more points once the critical roll come in… but now time for the next round of combat! Off to the Main Thread!

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I think the fire giants umm… ”equipment” might be a prime target. Kill the male first, I think, then the female, but if is starts to go off the rails we’ll come running. My familiar is also there, so it can be Helping Action for Cratol.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 512

Any way we look at this it is going to be a interesting battle. Cratol is doing all he can and will hope that he can take down one of these Giants as the others take to other. Knowing the dice are not helping I can only hope the DAM dice is as bad.

5th Dec, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 512

The Protector. says...

Excellent choice, Gk the male giants valuable equipment would be engorged with blood. Certainly, a lot smaller than the Giants neck.

Don't forget, you have both the hawk, that can pick out the eyballs and the psuedodragon, that can lash out with a poison barb, into the thorax. At your disposal.

Or give the word, to the familiars and the others will come running to your assistance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.