Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 514 of 948

If we had focused on one, the thrashing would - Page 514 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 948 pgs.  510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 514

Looks like Cratol is good for this one more round unless she misses. He has lost 32 points and he can not give himself more until a long rest is complete. He is not going without a fight. Looks like he only hit once again. Oh well. That is 44 points of damage on the giantess.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:39am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Oh Kyrroeth! I would have preferred you stay with the sneak attack ability… it's a crap shoot for you to even wield that thing, and I'd rather still have you on your feet attacking than possibly be out without being attacked by our foe. Fingers are crossed for you… for US, really!

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kyrroeth, rushing through to get a few extra points of damage from a possibly lethal weapon is a mistake. Even a called shot on the giants eyes or something would be a better option. I think it’s going to hurt. Also, don’t you need a short rest to attune anything?

I wish I had thought of this sooner, but we should have summoned Phantom Steeds to get you to them as a rescue faster.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:37pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 514 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The mistake was not concentrating on the one giant. It's too late now. I'm just gambling. Realistically, Cratol is down in two rounds max. Poljen and Lora can't fight two Giants. If Poljen and Lora don't take the first giant down before the other joins in then we are as good as dead.

Lora doesn't do much damage even with sneak attack. I never do called shots because of the disadvantage. She has been missing with advantage. I thought about waiting a round but I don't think I can afford to. It's obvious to Lora that Poljen and Cratol are both in really bad shape. She wouldn't last a round against one.

Paul, that should be 11 gained. I made a mistake on it. Wow, what a horrid streak of rolls for her in this entire battle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:57pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

11 gained, rather than 19? Oh dear… and your Wisdom roll is not very good either. Honestly, I hope you simply drop the sword after taking some damage. But we have to go with the things as they are. I totally agree we should have focused on one, but it was not my decision to make.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I say you haul ass out of there. There isn't anything left to fight for at this point. We aren't taking the castle so better to full retreat; get back to the room and we all teleport out of here. Or at least, however many we can get out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 514

We could not focus on just the one as the thrashing around would have woken the other one and we would be in the same boat. Distracting one from the two of you was a calculated risk.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 514

If we had focused on one, the thrashing would have woken the other, but maybe not for another round or so. That would have helped. And if we had focused on the one, all that damage you did to the female would have probably helped us bring down the male. And your insistence that we could slit their throats when you had NO BLADED WEAPON was downright misleading.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.