Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 517 of 948

How long do Ignazio and Nikolaos have left - Page 517 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 517

No inspiration point here, I'm pretty sure I used it a while back. I'll just be happy to get there and try to help! As PaulNelson said, hopefully the three currently in the fight can take her down to low HP at least, so it's an easier fight for Velon and Lawrance if they fight her separately. Boy if they lost too, I think the other group would have to teleport away. Anything else would be violating their orders and greatly risking the mission. It would be new character time for several of us!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am pretty sure Poljen has his Inspiration die, but what would he spend it on? He is getting Advantage by going Reckless… if he needs to make a save of some form, maybe… but right now it is a straightforward, put-up-your-dukes, toe-to-giant-toe fight.

EDIT: I [just] read Lora's latest move. If she fails the Wisdom save, and spends her own Inspiration die and fails once more, could Poljen hand off his? If not, and she fails, Kyrroeth, use Poljen's Inspiration die, so that if he drops, next round have yours in your pocket in case you fail a third time.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is very true Cinder. That mask must be gotten away or the whole mission is a failure. I'm feeling much better about it now with the male giant falling. I think that with the aid of Velon and Lawrence that this battle can be won.

5th Dec, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 517 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

There is the familiar, could that put her into a position to impact another character, even though she is not in the same room, to use her Inspiration point?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks for bringing up inspiration points Thomas. I had forgotten about that. If she can't pass a D.C. 10-12 save with a reroll then it's her time to go I suppose. She has made almost zero contribution in the battle.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It looks like Kyrroeth's second roll succeeds. I would like that charged to Poljen's account. I can see him shouting, "Lora! Drop that cursed blade! We need you, not whatever that thing is! You are important to me!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 517

I'm not sure if it succeeded. I looked back at the previous time she passed the will save. Daishain never gave the D.C. For it. She rolled a 24 last time. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm

5th Dec, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 517

The Awakened says...

How long do Ignazio and Nikolaos have left to stay invisible from the scroll? Also if I use my magic lute Kathryn, to cast a spell which normally requires concentration is Nikolaos able to concentrate on different spell at the same time?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.