Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 518 of 948

Yeah, Poljen will indeed boast about this - Page 518 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 518

Well, even if the roll is not enough, that Inspiration Die comes from Poljen's account. He is giving her encouragement, so his Die. And if he drops, you still have yours for next round. So you can roll up to twice more!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thanks Paul. You are too kind *smile* I think Poljen is the ultimate survivor. He is the last of the Snow Leopards. I can imagine him as the last one standing of our entire party at the end of the campaign. Last of the Silver Blaze etc.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Maybe. I like to think he is too darned stubborn, too bloody-minded, to know when to quit. He might be the last one standing at the end of the game, but I prefer the image of him holding off the force of evil while the rest of the team escapes, securing ultimate victory.

EDIT: If anyone roots around in his bag, Poljen does have a healing potion…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 5th Dec, 2017 - 5:59pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 518 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

This is not looking very good for us. Hopefully Cratol will get some good strikes in. I know she has taken over 110 points of damage. Maybe she is close to dropping as she looks injured.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We've got this now. I'm feeling much more confident with the other giant down. Poljen will be back in action for another round or two which I think will be enough to take her down. The CR for fire Giants is 9. We are going to do this with 3 7th level characters *smile* That is an impressive feat. Poljen will be bragging about this for years.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:45pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CR9? Oh wow and we took on two of them. Yes if we win this battle that will be impressive. I see my rolls are all over the place. I hope I did enough to get her focus off Poljen and Lorairies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 518

Bear in mind, the CR9 table entry has them fully kitted out in full plate armor and a greatsword (As opposed to no clothing, fists, and a random piece of furniture), and doesn't account for a group taking them on in their sleep.

That, and Poljen's rolling luck is probably worth another couple of levels on your end.

Nevertheless, it is indeed impressive.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:34pm

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 518

Yeah, Poljen will indeed boast about this for sometime to come… but Paul will also boast about that ridiculous string of critical hits in the previous battle. Poljen hardly got scratched in that, and he just kept cutting down the enemy. "They fell like wheat before the scythe!"

EDIT: I forgot in my Main post that Poljen has to Bonus Rage, which is his fourth and final of the day....

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 5th Dec, 2017 - 7:59pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.