Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 54 of 948

Thank you for letting me know ahead of time. - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 54

They did lock it, but it doesn't matter now. Thank you for letting me know just in time to amend the post I was going to make.

Edit: I just reread that, that sounded a lot more like petty sarcasm than intended. Just in case it wasn't clear, that was a genuine thank you.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2017 - 4:51am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I forgot to roll for damage. Here are two in case I get a [Critical Hit] *smile*.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Regarding your comment about those of us outside town and the possibility of us role-playing:

Unfortunately Targul, Cahleth and Poljen are the characters least likely to speak unless they have something to say. We'd already reported to Sir Onthar, and discussed various things already, so no worries. We'll get there when we get there.

13th Feb, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 54 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Ok, I think some clarification where people were at the "Start" of this little chase would be good to know.
Sar'ai had cast magic Missile at the mage as she bonus action dashed out the front door. The mage cast (Assuming shield) before he too went out the side door to the alley. I was estimating about Sar'ai's full move and dash would get her out the door and at least around the other side of the building where she then saw the mage about 70' away (Presumably dashing as well).
Next turn: Sar'ai dashes again for 60' of movement to be within 10' of mage as she goes before him in initiative. Otherwise it sounds like he was able to move twice or the estimated distance to get around the building was way off.
When I asked last time about the distance from the back/side door to the front you said about 25' if taken in a straight line or around 70' if going around, but she is not going all the way around to the alley door, just to within sight of the mage, which is what I thought the distance was reflecting.

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:08pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Right, I forgot you used the bonus dash going out the door too.

In that case, yes, you're in position to catch up enough for Poison Spray.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hmm… what are you trying to say Paul? Some of our characters talk even if they have nothing to say? smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:42pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 54

Okay, been following the recent events closely and I also second PaulNelson's opinion on our role as relatively "Passive outsiders" while out with the caravan, at least until we can catch up with the rest of the action in town.

Which brings me to the following: I will probably have difficulties being online over the next 4-5 days (Will be traveling in off-the-way places and having very little access to computers…), so I'm open to any suggestions on as how to make that plausible in-game…

Otherwise, enjoying the game thoroughly sofar, nice one everybody !

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Thank you for letting me know ahead of time.

As to handling it, pretty soon, Onthar was going to be asking the Blaze to handle a particular task. I was going to have him include Nyzahr in that, but if you're going to be gone, that inclusion could just not happen. The bard is just off on another assignment for a little while. Does that work for you?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.