Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 539 of 948

Why do I have a sinking feeling that a certain - Page 539 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 539

Lora will just stay back with Zarra to help safeguard the mask. She won't fully trust these newcomers at first who happened to show up at the perfect time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

We still need to post our direction change as I stated in the main thread. At the very least, delay our arrival as much as possible. Anyone who stays behind should also be ready to smash glass and free the Queen.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Just made a lengthy post to try to have a plan and move forward. We really need to at least try to finish the rest as Paul said. Addressed the navigation change again, too. Just need a confirmation from the Dungeon Master, or perhaps Poppo and the Dungeon Master together, on that change being made. I think Daishain has said it's pretty easy and we might be able to assume it is done at this point.

Daishain, I don't like your question. It implies trouble *wink*

I was picturing Velon sitting either inside the tiny hut or, if no hut, perhaps against the door to listen for trouble, react quickly, and help keep it closed. He'd use the stone to stand and sit in his armor so as not to make a ton of noise, but otherwise doesn't use it so he can stay alert. When they aren't addressing other matters he's just eating and drinking and trying to rest, pondering all of their options and the close call they just had.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 539 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora is wherever Cratol set her down. She is still asleep. I don't like when he asks questions like that either Cinder.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I posted where Lorairies and Cratol are at so that they are hopefully out of the way.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not having more than a general idea of the layout of the room, Poljen is on the floor, against the wall out of the way. And hopefully hidden from view of any windows, as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 539

As required, Lawrance is inside the Hut, with the circle of the Hut keeping the door from opening much, and from there depends on the size of the room. By preference, the Hut's circle should touch walls.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 539

Why do I have a sinking feeling that a certain white dragon is about to pay us a visit?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.