Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 542 of 948

Yes it could be interesting either way but - Page 542 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 542

I'm guessing that no one will go out to chase the vampire. It would be suicide for all but maybe Poljen. Who wants to take on a vampire by yourself for a round or two? Any volunteers? smile.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Don't worry. The vampire will be back. With a dragon and every other being she can wake up and drag into the hallway. I give it 30 minutes or less *smile* Still don't want to dive the castle into a river somewhere?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

What worries me now is that we can't teleport everyone out to safety. As long as we had that I wasn't too worried. Now two will die here if if all goes badly. I feel that either the two newcomers sneak out now and get to their flying mounts and prepare to leave or we all just commit to fight to the end. One person needs to teleport the mask out regardless though.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 542 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yes, but anyone flying on griffin-back had better out pace the dragon, too. The faster this gets decided, the better.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I think we should stay and finish this. We have taken the best out so far. A few AoE spells can take out a lot of the troops that will be coming for us.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It's a tough spot when the maguffin is found near the beginning of the dungeon, but you still want to do the dungeon because you are here to play Dungeons & Dragons. Pushing it further can be justified in character, or for out of character reasons (I.e. For fun).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 542

Ah, but are you doing the dungeon because you need to, or are you getting greedy because of the valuables temptingly laid out before you? A dragons hoard, a flying castle both are fabulous wealth and magic. But your healers have no spells left, your wizards are down to low level slots, and half your tanks are double exhausted. Is the reward iworth that kind of risk? Also, we now have a map to all the cultists strongholds, giving us a lot of adventuring ahead to clear them out.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 542

Yes it could be interesting either way but I have a feeling that the Griffin's are gone so some one is going to be stuck here. We know they are limited on people now. And most of the leaders are gone.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.