Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 545 of 948

The fact there are two entries in the control - Page 545 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
9th Dec, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 545

The Awakened says...

Wow y'all have been busy posting away, my apologies for not getting back on here for a while.
First of all I need to assign hps to the ones that Nikolaos healed. The only ones that would have been around when the spell was active would have been Lora, Poljen, Velon, Cratol, and Lawarance. Velon and Lawarance looked to be close to full health so he would have started with Lora, then Cratol, and finally Poljen. He would have then repeated that pattern giving hps in that order.
33 hps to Lora
24 hps to Cratol
30 hps to Poljen
To address the question of what tactics are generally used in battle Nikolaos can be versatile, but tends toward using spells to disrupt the enemies turns while doing some damage. Spells such as dissonant whispers and crown of madness are his favorites. He will however go out of his way to help allies who look like they are in trouble prioritizing their safety over his own.
That being said if we are going against a Vampire soon I may spend the majority of my actions keeping us from being charmed. Which only leaves me with a few support spells and Bardic inspiration that I can use as a bonus action. Plus what I can do with reactions. But keeping our party from killing each other while charmed seems like a good plan to me.
Nikolaos now knowing the level of danger that we are up against will prioritize getting the party to a place where they can take an unmolested long rest to get spell slots back.
I will have another long day at work again today then my schedule frees up a lot. Until some time in January when I get to meet Prince or Princess Owlbear then my schedule will be in flux. Hopefully I can continue to keep playing at that point I am enjoying it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Thank you for the healing King. Lora is almost back to full. Hopefully we can all survive this upcoming epic battle.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With Cratol receiving some healing and adding the short rest he will be doing well. Rolling hit dice for a short rest.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 545 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance is planning on taking any time available to prep as many Steeds as possible, to give a few of us a fast travel. The twins should stay well back in the room, as Lawrance also intends to peep around the corner to launch his spells during the battle. Do any of you think he should set up a Hut, right in the middle of the hallway?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Battlemap had been updated, with preliminary positions for everyone. As usual, feel free to comment here or on the map itself if you wish to make adjustments.

For the newcomers, the link to this map is in the game's SRD if you need to find it again. I don't always use it, just when battles are complex enough to not be easily envisioned.

And yes, the map is unfinished, this is deliberate, you guys have hardly explored this floor at all.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:18pm

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wow I am glad that roll was just for HP. Three ones in a row. Granted not a d20 but still that was not good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 545

That was pretty bad Cratol. Good thing you weren't counting on that by itself.

I don't like this situation. Visualizing it makes it worse. They can attack from 3 different directions. We won't have much time to target them in any direction. They will be upon us quickly. If they come from all 3 directions at once it will be very difficult to hold on.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:32pm

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 545

The fact there are two entries in the control room I think we need to be in there so only have two possible fronts to defend. That makes more sense to me.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.