Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 56 of 948

What's the matter, Daishain? Are you - Page 56 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 56

I'm beginning to wish Lia had went outside the city as well. We might destroy the city before the assault even begins. A D100 for Cratol *smile*.

Lia will object to Cratol disturbing the circle. It all depends upon the timing. She will stay with Sar'ai and Onwen and help get the mage inside. I'm fairly sure they will object as well. Hopefully we get back there before Cratol turns Greenest into a crater.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah Cratol is hoping that it all goes off well and the explosion is not too great. But if that solves the magic barrier issue then he can be a hero right?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hmm. If he levels the entire city and kills everyone I think hero might be stretching it a little sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:35pm

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 56 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah I can understand that too. But he has no real knowledge about magic so he does not understand that it could be a huge explosion. He feels that it will be centered in the small circle only and is jumping out of the way just in case *smile*.

14th Feb, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Is there really that big of a concern of there being an explosion, particularly one that levels the city?

The worst I could see it being is a small radius blast, even then I can't really see why do it might explode.

Hell, I was half considering Geoffroy taking his morningstar to the crystal or at least disrupt the magic circle around it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Feb, 2017 - 8:43pm

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

So, who's laughing at the people outside town now? Huh? wink.gif Though of course if Poljen were there and told to smash the crystal he wouldn't hesitate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 56

No, if destroying a city were that easy, every villain with destructive tendencies would be drawing rune circles and leaving a skeleton to chop it up. tongue.gif

That's not to say it isn't a potentially dangerous prospect, but you're generally looking at local weirdness rather than widespread catastrophe.

As to Thomaslee's query on why it might explode, blindly screwing with magic this powerful and complex can have unpredictable consequences. It might destructively vaporize the water in nearby air, or it might summon a horde of entirely harmless celestial bunny rabbits that hop off and cause adorable chaos. Hence the d100 roll, as the potential consequences are myriad.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Feb, 2017 - 8:44pm

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 56

What's the matter, Daishain? Are you AFRAID to blow us all up? Huh? Just kidding!!! wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.