Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 557 of 948

First, the cultists so far have not yet demonstrated - Page 557 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Dec, 2017 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
12th Dec, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 557

The Awakened says...

I just realized that I put in my dice rolls wrong for healing word it should do 2d4 + 3 points of healing, and the way I put it in to the die roller it added 3 to each roll. To clarify I did 9 points of healing. Sorry about that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hate to ask this… but did you cast that Healing Word on yourself, or did you give it to Velon? I know you've taken some damage, but we need him up for this fight.

12th Dec, 2017 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

I cast it on Velon. It was a hard choice as to who to cast it on because Cratol could use it too especially if he takes some AoO. But Velon seemed like the right choice seeing that he is holding the line by himself at the moment.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 557 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I sure hope everyone has remembered their 10 temporary hit points from the story! Between that and my ward, I haven’t been scratched yet.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Gknight, thanks for the reminder! I had totally forgotten the extra 10 HP! I will go add it now to my character…

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I had forgotten the 10 extra Hit points. I will add them to my character too. Makes him much more healthy Thanks for reminding us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 557

I am still confused… why are we letting ourselves get spread out and flanked? We could be funneling all of these people, creating a kill box with Velon and Poljen holding the line, healing them as needed, and taking more opportunistic strikes.

Are several of these cultist mages with lots of fireball? Even so, there is more room to spread out in the control room.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 557

First, the cultists so far have not yet demonstrated they are able to cast things like fireballs. But the main reason we have engaged out in the hall is because we needed to draw the vampire out. If we stayed in the control room, their numbers would overwhelm us. Numbers in this game constitute a serious edge, and we have to face it regardless. But allowing our ranged attack types to pop in and out of the room helps. Zarra can keep shooting with backstab damage, then Bonus Hide, and do it again next round. We also do not dare allow the bad guys get close to someone carrying the mask. That's why Poppo and Zarra are staying well back… at least, that's the idea. Lastly, this way we have a position to fall back to. Which considering how depleted some of us are, I think is a good idea. If we are already in the control room when we decide we have to bug out, most likely several folks would get left behind. That's my reasoning at any rate.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.