Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 562 of 948

A-ha! I have it! Normally - Page 562 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 562

Kyrroeth, you might be a fan of vampires, but I (And Poljen) am not. I hope to spare you the trauma. Besides, Poljen really wants to find time for a… private chat with Lora.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In that case… she might be better off being bitten by the vampire *wink* I'm looking forward to a future conversation in the side stories thread then.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poppo is definitely not cool with vampires in the party. He's focusing his magic on that thing right now! Magic missiles until the thing stops moving!

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 562 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A few questions Daishain.
One, did you see that Ignazio had moved into the pilot room? I said it for two turns, but the map doesn't reflect that. If so, did the brute follow him and hit him? Or was it a reaction?

Two, did you include my hound in the last turn? She rolled a critical on her bite which should initiate a shove attempt.

Three, what is your ruling on hold person in relation to vampires? There seems to be debate on its application.

Thanks.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I missed him heading to the control room. Doing so would risk an AOO from said brute, do you wish to risk it?

I did indeed include the shadow hound, but she passed her strength check.

Hold Person would work just fine.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There, I hope you are all satisfied! My first attack most likely does not hit at all. And the damage from it would have been good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 562

Ah ok, I didn't see if her bite was accounted for. Yes, Ignazio was risking the aoo. Perhaps the attack he provokes can be the 19 damage? If is still taking damage and also provoking, shield lasts the round.

Thanks for the heads up!

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 562

A-ha! I have it! Normally if I rolled and missed, I would not have bothered rolling damage… so the first damage roll there could be counted. What do you think? Anyone? Daishain? What's that? If the second damage had been the higher one I'd be arguing for that? Yeah, you're right…

On a more serious note, KingOwlBear, if you could drop that Hypnotic Pattern, would you be able to cast a useful Concentration spell? If so, I encourage those attacking cultists at range to take out the final guy suffering the Hypnotic Pattern (AJ-13) so Nikolaos can go with something else. Maybe a bigger spell against the vampire, or that Twinned Haste! Essentially, we need to clear the goons and simultaneously start piling on the vampire. Right now Poljen is doing his best to keep the team from being swarmed by the guys from the east. If we can drop the number there to only a couple, he'd risk the AoOs to go after the vampire.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:29am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.