Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 565 of 948

Nikolaos will risk as many as four AOOs rushing - Page 565 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 948 pgs.  561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 565

At some point I would like to either play or run a campaign where every PC is a monster of some sort. But that'd need to be a high power scenario where everyone's on board with things from the start.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kyrroeth, I agree that if we can wolfpack the vampire, we can take her down. The problem is if we just do that, there are still enough cultists to pick us apart while we do so, and we will lose more PCs than we might otherwise. If Velon or I did not have to pin down the ground troops in the hall, I think this would go our way. But until that happens, I think we're walking a knife edge… so cool!

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That would be great fun Daishain. Maybe someone will run that to give you a break. It would be fun to play from the other point of view. The Lannisters as opposed to the Starks you might say.

How about our forces all go to the dining hall and engage the vampire. We could leave Poljen and Velon to tank in the doorway. Poppy could toss fireballs at any that came to his door. It would stop the archer fire and we could get more bodies on the vampire. I would rather do that than make a stand in the control room. We don't want the vamp anywhere near the mask and scroll. Someone suggested this earlier but In the control room. I like it better in the dining room with Mina Harker. Just some thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:43pm

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 565 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yup that is something I've been saying. If we can get clear of the hall we can work on the vampire in the dining room, ranged folks still blocking the control room. I'd be curious to see what the archers do from there. I was hoping to have Velon in the dining for the that purpose by now, but it's been slow taking the hallway guards down. There are quite a few and our attacks are divided. I was really hoping to hit this round, Cratol and I might be just about done with the western group. Velon could ignore the last one, risking AoO, and let Poppo and Zarra finish him off. Looks like it may take another round. Sorry Taz. sad.gif.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Kyrroeth, I think if we had more fireballs, the mages would have used them. Believe me, I wish they did! If Iggy and Niko want to risk AoOs and leave Poljen, that's fine. Maybe one will follow and he will get an AoO of his own.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know Lawrance is out of 4th, 3rd and only has 1 more 2nd level slot left. The two new player were fully loaded.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 565

Indeed they were… and all donations are gratefully accepted! I have to say Poppo's blasts look good, too. And the Sacred Flame from Lora does more than just a few points of damage. It slows the Regeneration down! Go team!

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 565

Nikolaos will risk as many as four AOOs rushing into the dining room. A cultist, 2 bat swarms, and the vampiress.

That's fine if you still want to do so, figured you'd want to know the risks. Just let me know.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:11pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.