Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 566 of 948

Ok, got it I'm neither dead nor a - Page 566 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2017 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 566

I believe I have said before I get some of my best ideas while showering and swimming. Just now while showering for work I had a couple of thoughts. First, for Daishain, when the vampire got up she suffered AoOs from the dog and Taz. Did Cratol qualify for one as well?

Having seen your post I am hoping the held cultist can't attack him, AG-13 is dead, and I had not seen the second set of bats move into the room yet. So I only saw the one bat attack on him.

My second thought is for the group. If that cultist is still held, attacks against him that hit auto-[Critical Hit], right? Iggy can let one or two folks hit him (Zarra and her Sneak Attack probably would do the trick), then if he has that twinned Haste he had mentioned, now would be a good time to do it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As long as we keep hitting the Vamp with radiant, she can't regenerate our damage. Every turn, someone needs to hit her, so that will complicate things. Taz will be getting back up, but badly hurt, so he should heal himself and not much else, he cannot attack or he violates the Sanctuary. If he moves, the Vamp gets an AoO, but she has to make a Wisdom roll to do so, which may protect him, if he wants to move out of archer view.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Dec, 2017 - 7:36pm

13th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Awakened says...

Ouch! That would be a lot I'm probably better out here then, as much as I don't like this level of exposure. Also I wanted to let you know that I am truly enjoying my play by post experience so far.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 566 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Paul, I think it is stressful to you because Poljen isn't raging. He is taking full damage like the rest of us mortals. This is the only big battle in this campaign that I can remember where he was out of rages.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There was one other battle, but it wasn't a huge one as I recall. If I had just one rage, this battle would probably be going very differently. He'd have taken a lot less damage, dealt more, and I would have started with the axe. I figure by now he'd have at least one or two more cultists down, and that would have a significant effect on the shape of the battlefield. If I had not dropped the first time against the giants, I would have not have needed to re-rage and would have a rage for this fight…

EDIT: Anron, the good news is not only are you getting healing from a couple of others, but by rolling a 20 on your death save, you get 1 HP and alive. No more death saves, unless you die again…

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 13th Dec, 2017 - 11:53pm

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tazskan, you're getting healed back up from unconsciousness and will be able to act this round.

You are also under the effect of a spell that will protect you so long as you don't attack others. You could forgo that protection to attack, or heal yourself, or do something else to bolster yourself.

There is a penalty to deal with, you're gaining one level of exhaustion, meaning you'll have disadvantage on skills till it is resolved.

So what do you want to do?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 566

To be absolutely clear - if you do anything against an enemy, it breaks the protection, Taz. You can heal or buff friendlies.

14th Dec, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 566

The Protector. says...

Ok, got it I'm neither dead nor a Vampire yet. Can I try and break free of grapple, not attack the attractive vampire? Yep, I thought I did roll a critical on death save.
Can I heal myself and try and break free of grapple, and not loose healing effect??

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.