Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 568 of 948

Yes actually, That edge will provide the vampire - Page 568 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2017 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 568

Could we all take a moment to list what attacks we have that deal radiant damage because I don't think she took any last round and probably regenerated most of the damage dealt for that round. In other words, our attacks on her are wasted if no one does radiant damage.

I have two vials of holy water, but I'm not inclined to throw them quite yet. I know the cleric has sacred flame and the paladins have smite. Anything else?

Also, I know Tazskan is in a dangerous spot, but he will have to smite this thing sooner or later so I would stay in a position to do so.

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

I plan on having Nick using his last spell slot this turn to cast guiding bolt on her which does radiant damage. If I have to use my inspiration I think it would be worth it.
I am going to roll for concentration here to see if I can use my bonus action to heal.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

First, Poljen does NO radiant damage. Big shock, eh?

Second, Taz will need to smite, but if we want it to be effective, he should be doing with the best chance possible. So THIS round he should Disengage, crawl 5 feet, which uses 10 feet of his movement, then stand up, using 15 more, allowing him 5 more feet. He can stay put, move 5 feet further away, or move right back into position. I would argue against that last option. Let someone else move in that space. Next round he can move into combat, and strike. That attack should have Advantage with so many around her. Everyone, leave room for Taz to come back next round!

EDIT: Thank you, Croft, for taking the sitting duck. I was about to have Poljen start yelling for some folks to do just that… he probably would have specified Zarra, knowing her ability to do extra damage to foes that are at her mercy.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:30pm

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 568 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Well Cratol did nothing but cause a distraction for the vampiress. Hopefully his attacks will give others advantage because of those rolls he would have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I have two smites in me, but may need to use one to stay up (Heal or blur). The cantrips seem like the best consistent option here.

Taz using E.Blast for a few rounds while out of range seemed like a good idea to me to ensure he stays up for a bit, but that’s up to the player/character. The vampire is smart and I could see her taking him down again quickly if he’s close.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have nothing that deals radiant damage at present. Not even holy water. Sorry, I’ll just pick off what I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 568

Daishain, if the vampire is at AD-10 (Current position) and Poljen gets to AE-11, does that door offer some cover against his strikes? I am asking so I can plan movement to set up next round.

Cinder, NICE critical on that strike! But Croft… I really hope one of your firebolts still manages to hit. Don't you have a Bonus to add to spell attacks? The critical damage should help finish the guy off… I may still have Poljen call for help on that one.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 14th Dec, 2017 - 8:12pm

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 568

Yes actually, That edge will provide the vampire partial cover from Poljrn in that positiona and vice versa.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.