Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 571 of 948

The castle is huge, it was built by and for - Page 571 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 571

If we defeat her she will turn to gas and drift to her coffin. Getting to that coffin and destroying her and it will kill her. That is the main way to kill a vampire. I know Cratol is going to be hurting after this fight. He is at total disadvantage on everything with 3 levels of exhaustion.

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

I think at this point we will defeat her. What the question is, is if we have enough resources left to handle any suprises she has left to defend her resting place?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, Cratol will be in a bad way for some time. It will take 3 long rests to get back to normal. Exhaustion is brutal in 5e. He needs to stay out of the fight now or he will go down easily again and be even worse off. The poor monk already had lycanthropy to deal with. He isn't enjoying this flight.

Of course we have the resources King. Our group is nothing if not confident *wink* It's do or die anyways or this battle was for nothing. We will have her down soon. Taz and Cratol will be of no further assistance before a long rest however.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:22am

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 571 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As soon as the vamp goes down and heads for it coffin, Poljen is planning on rushing into the control room and asking Esclarotta what she can tell us about getting to the crypt, and how to get inside it. Hopefully there is a quick route and we don't hit too many cultists.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I hope she got all the cultists left I. The castle up and after us. Only one got away as far as I know.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Two, one ran off before things got really bad, the other got the hint after being wounded and it only being him and the vampiress left.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 571

The Protector. says...

The Vampiress, can also be particularly dangerous in misty or gaseous form.
It only needs, a small gap underneath a door. But it could do it anytime, not necessarily waiting, to become to weak.
This flying castle must be huge, to also accommodate a dragon.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 16th Dec, 2017 - 12:55pm

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 571

The castle is huge, it was built by and for cloud giants. But the dragon isn't in said castle, he's holed up in a cavern in the rock beneath it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.