Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 573 of 948

Kyrroeth, the instructions say through that - Page 573 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 573

Well, I think we are close to being the proud new owners of a sky castle. Very soon all that will remain in our way is a white dragon. I'm absolutely sure we will defeat it as well after a long rest *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

IF, and that is still a big IF, the vampire drops, it will turn to mist and head for its coffin. We will have an hour to get to that coffin and stake it/drag the body to sunlight. Considering that Daishain said if the long rest is interrupted for less than an hour we don't have to start again, we need to finish the vampire off in its coffin within 50-55 minutes. Otherwise we will need to start again. And when we head for the crypt, we may have to leave a few people behind. Cratol might want to just hang back in the control room. Hopefully we won't have too many cultists to fight through.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We don't even have to worry about her if she is reduced to 0 hit points. Destroying the coffin will finish her. She has two hours to return to her coffin after being reduced to 0 hit points. I think she will be out of luck on that. It would be faster doing that so we can resume our long rest. We would probably need to leave Zarra (Mask), Poppo (Scroll), Taz (Low health) and Cratol (Low health) behind in the control room.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:31pm

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 573 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Yeah Cratol does not wish to do anything but sleep now. And his max hit points is 15 now. So he is going to be out for a while.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The vampire does have 2 hours to get to the coffin. But it is fairly close, and since it can essentially go through tiny openings, I bet she can get to the coffin before we do. Once there it takes an hour before it gets any HP back. Then it gets its usual regeneration, which is substantial. But the main reason I want to find it within 50-55 minutes of the end of the fight is so we don't have to restart our long rest clock…

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah Cratol will head into the control room to get a long rest in if he can. He is pretty much useless now anyways.

We did defeat the vampire now we need to make sure she is destroyed. If you need Cratol to help he will but he hopes to get a rest in.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 17th Dec, 2017 - 12:00am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 573

Ignazio is at full health, so he is happy to set out for the coffin. Also, he has one 2nd lv spell left, which I could use to turn invisible and scout the crypt out.

Concerning the coffin, are we set on tossing it out? Because I could just burn it down.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 573

Kyrroeth, the instructions say through that door there should be stairs. Then we go down looking for a door with engravings. That is the crypt entrance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.