Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 576 of 948

Lora suggested that Poppo stay back with the - Page 576 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
18th Dec, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 576

The Awakened says...

I started casting a ritual which requires concentration, so, I'm not sure if I could use my guidance roll or not. It depends on if concentration ends when one starts to cast a new spell which requires concentration, or when one completes a new spell. If I shouldn't have please disregard that roll and let me know so I can do the right thing in the future.

Also I guess we shouldn't be surprised to find a giant skeleton inside a giant sarcophagus.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

King, don't forget that you get a plus 1 to your initiative due to jack of all trades with your current proficiency level. I'm not sure if you just forgot it this time or was unaware that you could do that. Every little bit helps.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think Lawrance should get tri advantage for the spelling error in his last post on the main thread smile.gif That's nice damage for a called shot

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 576 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, so we have Velon, Poljen, Lora, Ignazio, Nikolaos, and Lawrance posting. I know Cratol and Tazskan stayed behind. What of Poppo and Zarra?

Oh, and also, the called shot houserule imposes disadvantage, period. Advantage doesn't cancel it out. A point of inspiration can turn it back into a normal roll, but nothing else will.

Otherwise Poljen would be making Reckless attack called shots every round tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:48am

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is actually good to know. Not that I would have done that. Honestly, I like having the two rolls per attack. My attack bonus is not enough to hit big opponents consistently without it. Heck, that last round against the vampire I think the 2nd and 3rd attacks missed… and that's WITH advantage.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, even with disadvantage my called shot will be 22. And no, that misspell wasn’t on purpose. Why would autocorrect choose THAT word?!?
I forgot to roll damage for the attack so here it is.
Zarra stayed behind with the mask and didn’t someone say Poppo was staying behind with the teleport scroll?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Dec, 2017 - 2:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 576

The Protector. says...

Also Daish, I had the psuedodragon follow the group that didn't stay behind. At a safe distance, trailing the rear, maintaining passive/active perception and stealth.
In the same manner, when locked in a room, I'm resting, trying to recover hit points.

However, the pseudodragon will awaken me. That is when the moment the other party is taking heavy damage, and or casualties.
Which will undoubtedly interrupt the healing process.

The moment, I'm awakened by Amabalis my pseudodragon, Tazskan will use divine sense, for any Vàmpìre crèature withiñ rànge of control room. In which case the psuedodragon will be ordered to make a fast retreat back to control room.

Out of Character: Just in case its required will roll perception and stealth check for Amabalis.A couple of rounds worth.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 15, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 15, 24 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 576

Lora suggested that Poppo stay back with the scroll. He never responded one way or the other in regards to that.

I must say that this is the longest in game day I've possibly ever seen. This day started in the town before we boarded the sky castle. Almost this entire chapter has been the same adventuring day *wink*

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.