Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 577 of 948

Well, now that my hawk (Gotta make up a name - Page 577 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 577

Day, I’d like to get my hawk inside the rib cage of the skeleton. What would I roll to accomplish that? I’m thinking that the hawk would be point blank auto or advantage contact in a safe zone for conducted spells. Would that be correct?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, you did not list how much damage Poljen took. Believe me, I did not want to point that out, but I try to be honest… and USUALLY am. Not that it will effect my actions, but I need to keep track.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gah, sorry, he took 17 damage there. Could've sworn I had that in there.

Knight, have the hawk roll an acrobatics check to get in there. If successful, I'll let you pump touch spells into whatever he's holding onto without a target roll.

18th Dec, 2017 - 5:43am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 577 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Check Introduction, in just a little bit I will post there, and I have caught up with everyone's posts so far since being away… my question is, would there be an issue with Zarra having followed the party or should she stay behind?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:20am

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It would be fine if she follows the party as long as she leaves the mask behind with someone else in the control room. Bringing the mask out and confronting the vampire would probably be met with a lot of opposition. The mask must be kept safe at all costs. Zarra had agreed earlier to stay out of harms way with the mask.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Dec, 2017 - 6:06am

18th Dec, 2017 - 6:33am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well in that case, I may include both considerations and start in the Control Room, to possibly go after the others unless Zarra is talked out of it or someone takes the mask.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 577

I have updated my HP. I do have a healing potion left. Poljen can take one more hit and stay on his feet… if it is a [Critical Hit], he probably will go down though.

D, don't forget to add in the extra 7 points from Poljen's second hit being a critical, please.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:20pm

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 577

Well, now that my hawk (Gotta make up a name for the overworked guy!) is inside the cage of rib, I'm waiting for next round Dai post to start hiding and shocking grasp the hell outta him. Don't know how that's going to go…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.