Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 579 of 948

I figured you could use the insight. Two of - Page 579 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 948 pgs.  575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 579

I think it is her that is causing the dice roller to be bad since she is a bit on the dark side *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I've been trying to refrain from complaining about the dice more than I already have, and admit there's a chance of my own bias only having an emotional reaction when the rolls are bad and just thinking 'yes, at it should be' when we roll well. That being said, yeah, it's crazy. I've been thinking the D8's roll far too many 1's long before today, and then I look at the rolls for this round. Lora rolls six d8's and gets two 1's. Lawrance rolls six d8's and gets three 1's. I'd love some sort of graph of the roll distribution over time for everyone per dice type. It can't be pretty!

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, I've been seeing much the same results, to my mind as well. I don't see these dice as averaging out as they should be, and I'm almost tempted to chart the percentages just to see if my instincts are correct. They seem to skew quite heavily at time, with far too many low numbers showing up, and far too few average numbers. Tout ou rein.

Edit: 25 rolls of D8s totaled 81 points = 3.25 Expected average = 4.5. Yeah, there's a skew somewhere.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Dec, 2017 - 9:27pm

19th Dec, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 579 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Hopefully this battle with the skeleton giants doesn't take to long.
There is that question of the vampiress green mist whereabouts??
I wonder, how many feet per second she can move in this form?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It has been stated the vampire in mist form moves at 20 feet per round, so assuming it does nothing else, figure it Dashes and goes 40 feet per round, or 400 feet per minute. Since we stopped to talk with Esclarotta, do a couple of minor other things, I am sure it is already in there. On top of that, since Velon sensed two (2) separate undead in the sarcophagus, I am sure it is in there. But it still has many minutes until it gets its full regeneration. By then this fight should be over, and the body staked while we get it set to be in the sunlight.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now Poljen has his third level of Exhaustion. We are hurting now. Velon and the rest needs to finish this giant skeleton off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 579

Thanks for the brilliant insight, KN.

As stated previously, Poljen does have a potion on him. And even with Disadvantage on attacks, he could stay reckless and even that out… but wih folks so busy it might not happen.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 579

I figured you could use the insight. Two of our best fighters are down now. Now we need some serious rest to get back up and be at full strength. But the good thing is we have almost taken over this whole castle and all that was in it. Finish the skeleton off Kill the vampire and we only have a dragon to deal with *smile*.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.