Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 582 of 948

(Laugh), oh right, I knew that. My bad, sorry. - Page 582 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 582

Based upon his earlier knowledge check, Lawrance would be quite confident dumping the vampire over the side would be the end of it.

You have her resting place, she cannot regenerate without it, even if the stake were removed, and the castle is traveling much, much faster than she can in mist form.

So either her body is destroyed on impact and the mist makes a futile effort to reach the coffin, being destroyed when the sun rises, or her body is not destroyed, and remains paralyzed there until the sun rises.

The most likely scenario in which she survives such a scenario is if a sympathetic party comes along and heals her with a necrotic spell. Which seems a bit of a stretch.

Now, all of that stated, letting her rest in the control room as Velon suggested should be safe. Once again, she's not going anywhere.

EDIT: I should point out that you haven't determined what the bathroom pit does with things dropped in there. You just haven't seen them again.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:30pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Now that we have confirmation she could NOT catch up the castle, I am a little more amenable to dumping her. Before doing so, Poljen would insist on making sure the stake is securely in her, sticking all the way through the chest and back.

But I still prefer the certainty. Again, Poljen will trust Velon's judgment.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shall we do the 'sit on her in the control room' strategy for nothing else other than to watch the spectacle of the sunlight killing her for good? Removes that tiny chance that she does somehow survive anyhow.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 582 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I am fine with that. We need to find the fastest route to the sun once we know it is up. Or if someone interrupts our rest, yet again. So let's haul her carcass down to the control room, and Poljen will sit his rear end down once more…

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the very least, if we keep her from her coffin for two hours, she's toast, as well. For your information, we can't get into Poppo's Hut. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

True, should we take her out of the coffin for good measure? I guess it doesn’t matter. The Dungeon Master already basically said we’re being overly cautious *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 582

She was taken out of the coffin, because it was too heavy to carry out. Pol has a undead thing on his shoulder. He's been hauling her soon-to-be-ash butt up and down various stairs.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 582

(Laugh), oh right, I knew that. My bad, sorry. We can tie her up if it makes people feel better as they rest.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.