Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 586 of 948

Well I feel there is a chance, and there may - Page 586 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 948 pgs.  582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 586

Aside from the Giant's bracelet/human's necklace, the only other item that was really portable was the lance, but that was explicitly left behind.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Dec, 2017 - 10:03pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain, I would also like a clarification. Does this subfloor seem to be the same level where we found the crypt? Or is that a separate subfloor? Thank you.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, there are basically four levels to this place, discounting the dragon cave added to the thing since the cultists got their hands on it.

1- Front courtyard, crypt, storage, utility, barracks, stables. (Last two items are out in the front courtyard.)
2-Throne room, pilot room, kitchens, dining room, library, and other such public areas. Also the rear courtyard people entered by
3- mostly servant's quarters and the balcony you exploited.
4- royal quarters, a private study, and guest rooms.

Does that answer your question?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:28am

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 586 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

That is awesome! Thank you very much. It makes things much simpler. Of course until we had cleared a lot we could not have known all of that. I am still sending the eagle out with Poljen's eyes working, scanning the courtyards, and if the stable and barracks doors are open, the bird will look inside, using Poljen's eagle sight.

21st Dec, 2017 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

No pun was intended with what I had Zarra say, though it does provide an interesting bit of humor in her thanking the others in not shooting down her idea with converting the giant dragon slaying bow into a bolt thrower to fight the dragon.

How might we go about doing such? If we get the material necessary to do so, what rolls would have to be made, and will such disrupt the magic of the bow to convert it into such?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 6:39am

21st Dec, 2017 - 8:17am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

Is the Wyvern a larger version of my pseudodragon familiar Amabalis? He may react to them being locked up?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 586

How about we finish checking the barracks before we try to build a ballista (Which I think would be pretty specialized knowledge, and I doubt we have the spells/skills/knowledge to do so), let alone check the dragon's lair?

21st Dec, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 586

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well I feel there is a chance, and there may even be something help in the library or that the giantess may know. This design doesn't appear too complex and could work with using a giant sized bow, or perhaps even something like this. More, I feel giving ourselves the best advantage as possible will be better then not making use of the resources available.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 1:49pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.