Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 588 of 948

I think that all resistance other than the - Page 588 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 588

In response to Velon's query to Cratol, not immediately near. There would be powerful mages in the nearby city of Suzail, the capital of Cormyr, one of them may or may not be capable, but that's a few days ride away from his home.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perhaps Lora can contact someone in the seedy underground. Being a follower of Mask should really open that up. Maybe she can find someone very unscrupulous that will do it for a discount *wink*.

Is anyone else bothered by murdering prisoners? I think that a lawful good character would have a big issue with that. I know it's easy but….

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:13pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

True, I was thinking of it with the same logic as that initial guard in the tower that we captured. He was too much of a risk to tell the cult all about us if found. I suppose that risk is greatly mitigated now. Have we found a good place to lock them up? At this stage the odds of simply being able to take them back to authorities in whatever town/city we land in are much better.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 588 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ironically, there are two actual jail cells in this place, but the bars are far enough to fit right through them…

But there are several other places you've found that could be used as a cell, including the room you guys found Tazskan in.

If you guys are going to interrupt him killing the pair, do so.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:20pm

21st Dec, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

The reason I offered the two designs that I did, is because neither required breaking the bow into two pieces, which I am sure would break the magic held inside. As such, I was looking for similar designs that could be built around an actual bow… if one larger in size.

Mainly, I feel what we need is a solid base, the means to aim, plus a way to pull it back. Enough to make at east one or two solid shots that actually hit the dragon. With good To Hit rolls plus a few good damage rolls, it might work. Though perhaps we could simplify the idea with a spell.

Anything like Bull's Strength and/or Enlarge Person? There is one called Enlarge Reduce, a 2nd level spell. I'd have Zarra volunteer, since I think being able to use her Sneak attack with Bow proficiency would be of benefit in this.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:42pm

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I edited my previous post to address this since I had been the last to post.

Daishain you don't seem too concerned about the control room (By asking us to clarify who has stayed behind, etc.) so I'll take the hint there. Let's just say the twins stayed behind in a tiny hut against the door and Lawrance's ring is fueling the spell if that will be allowed. Perhaps one of the characters with a familiar will offer to leave it behind as our eyes to the room and we can leave that matter to rest beyond that. [Thanks]

Edit: Plus an alarm spell outside the door as a ritual by Lawrance as he has offered and performed several times before *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 588

Alarms are easy enough to do, consider it done in past posts before she put up the Hut. If she puts up the Hut, it can only be after we are all out of the room and the door is closed, in order to barricade the door with it.
As far as securing the cultists, yes, put them tied in Taz's former hotel room. I'll post an interrupt in game politely stopping Taz for the moment. It sounds like the only left over threat is the dragon. I bet all the remain cultists have taken the wise course and fled from us. biggrin.gif
Considering how busy Christian is, let's have Poppo come with us and leave Gorgo in the room/Hut with Esmerelda, so that he can participate in the castle clearing, and we get the Hut-warning, if Dai's okay with that bit of remote control.

21st Dec, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 588

The Awakened says...

I think that all resistance other than the dragon has likely fled. Does anyone know anything tactically useful about the dragon we are gearing up to face; such as weaknesses, resistances, how big this thing is likely to be, that sort of thing?
Gknightbc, I figured Nikolaos could probably cast and walk at the same time as to not slow down the party. If he can't, I completely agree that would slow things down way too much, and a sweep of the castle would be his priority.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 21st Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.