Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 594 of 948

Divine favor does specify it works with weapons. - Page 594 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 594

I just thought about something… I hope this dragon can't sense the black dragon mask on Zarra. That would be brutal if it managed to snag the mask and flee.

We will soon see how intelligent a white dragon is. Will it attack the obvious danger in the barbarian or realize that it should maybe target those boosting and healing the barbarian after the first round or two.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Honestly, I kind of miss the advanced dragons of 3.5, that could spell cast, shape change and actually be worthy of the title 'Ancient'. These monsters seems to be basically beasts with intelligence.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, battlemap has been updated. I've made some guesses on where people wish to position themselves to start. Please confirm if there are any immediate changes needed. I'll be trying to get this party started in a few hours.

For those on the edges of the cavern, there are icy stalagmites to take cover behind, though the center is clear of such obstacles.

The section colored in light grey indicates where Glazhael's ledge is.

Battlemap.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 6:16pm

22nd Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 594 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

How, high does the cavern look Dai?
Is Glazhaels body lying in a north south orientation? With head facing south?
Obviously, the dragon being centered inside the greyed out area.

So, the majority of us are standing behind huge, staligmites? With at least 50% cover, or more? On the edges. Each, square being 10 feet? The cavern increasing in height, and depth towards the greyed out area? The illumination, comming from outside sunlight?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Dec, 2017 - 11:45pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

High point of the cavern is around 80 feet. The average would be closer to 70. Glazhael's lying on the ledge facing in your direction, pretty much as the embedded picture shows. And yes, that image size roughly shows how much space he occupies. Squares are 5' each. Some of the ice in here is glowing, enough for dim illumination throughout.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 12:38am

23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

A very interesting question Cinder, that you posed for Tazskan, on whether he rushes off into melee for first round.

Although, as I've done the maths during melee, Tazskan could technically do more damage, thanks to divine smite, and divine favor yielding a maximum of 32 damage.(Costing two 1st level slot spells).

However at this stage of the game, it may prove more economical to unleash a volley of Eldritch blasts(Free of charge) at 26 maximum damage.

But, I realize that Tazskan will need to engage the dragon in melee, during some stage. It may be sooner than latter.

Unfortunately, the Warlocks, Shatter spell may cause collateral damage with falling, stalactites in the cavern. So I think, may have to hold off on that one!

Oh, just a reminder, Poljen has an extra +2 added to his AC at the moment.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 594

Letting the Dungeon Master know on my roll first line was attack 1 and second line is attack 2 for the advantage of best roll. I did notice I was able to get a critical hit with my Ki strikes.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 594

Divine favor does specify it works with weapons. You could use it with a bow, but not a spell.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.