Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 597 of 948

Thomas, you need to re-roll your sneak attack - Page 597 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 597

Yes we can do a lot of damage quickly if we all hit. At least we did not have a lot of 1s this time so far *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Nikolaos Willahelm

Character
Novice / Left Rear Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Awakened says...

As much damage as we are doing I hope this battle won't last long. The longer it goes the more of us will fall. I hope that the dragon doesn't kill too many of us.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The main thing is its AC I know as dragons get older their AC goes up. Depending on age is how well protected and how many HD it has. IF it is not very old it will do less damage with its breath and easier to kill.

23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 597 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

We haven't been struck yet, as Dai is yet to do his counter attack on us. Having a look at the map, one square at 5 feet. That possibly puts everyone within range of breath weapon except, for Poppo and Lawrence.

What modifiers are added or subtracted if you have heavy, or light armor when doing the "Dash" in your movement?

23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

It is another bad habit that I shouldn't have gotten into, often with all of my characters who cast spells, but Zarra could have had different spells memorized after a long rest then she currently has right? I didn't remember before and I am just thinking to ask this… I have had a lot on my mind.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:36pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas, Arcane tricksters don't get to swap spells on the fly I'm afraid. What you've got is what you've got. When you get a new level, you can swap one spell out for another, but that's the extent of it.

Anron, there are no modifiers involved with dashing, you just spend your action to move again.

Croftstr, a couple of things: I'm missing an initiative roll, and a twinned spell must target two different creatures. I'll let you use it to grant yourself advantage on the firebolt roll if you wish, just not to potentially hit the same target twice.

Cratol, Poljen, and Velon, the readied bless and haste spells will indeed be triggered at the top of the initiative order, so go ahead and make extra rolls as appropriate.

Otherwise, currently waiting on Zarra's and Poppo's actions.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:53pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 597

The Quiet Shadow says...

Thanks, I guess that keeps things simple. I will see have having an offensive spell chosen so as to provide support in battle in more then just melee and ranged when in combat.

I have also just posted, hopefully it will do for now and is detailed enough. At least for the two rounds.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:58pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 597

Thomas, you need to re-roll your sneak attack damage. You used d20s rather than d6s. If only! …

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.