Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 61 of 948

Thomas, did Geoffroy come with Poljen, Onwen - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
23rd Feb, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 61

The Quiet Shadow says...

Well there goes those ideas, hopefully they can be found though leaving Greenest may be required if the Silver Blaze decide to do so. They probably moved because of wanting to avoid being seen again. I too will admit to finding the forgery ambitious, as it requires a lot to be bought by those reading it. That, and there was thought of the possible writing style and in how the half-drow presented thoughts of the other partner of the whole situation as an idiot that messed up.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:47am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Yeah, I highly doubt the message could have had any impact on a force this large. Sar'ai was operating under the best information she had at the time and she also highly overestimates her abilities. But, that doesn't matter now as we have an army to deal with….

Reconcile Edited: Brandonfett on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 6:14am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is why I have been urging the group to take on the smaller band while we can. I guess my biggest reservation about this play boils down to this: They now know a group competent enough to beat the forces deployed west of Greenest has arrived. And they now are supposed to believe their very small band in town has defeated that force, captured them and recruited a turncoat. I know that if that was communicated to me, I'd be very leery…

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 61 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

It had a chance to work, it was a good try. Just had a few too many questionable details.

The big mistake was based on something you didn't manage to figure out before sending it, so don't worry about it too much.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

I was worth a solid effort at least, though I admit to being a bit concerned that it was that we didn't manage to figure out first. Still, understandably, I am a bit concerned in the direction this might go and whether or not we are all prepared for what is to come.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:30pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

By the way, something totally unrelated to our current in-game situation. When I created Poljen, the book says he needs to possess a musical instrument. For lack of a better inspiration at the time I said he had a set of Pan-like pipes made of bone. Well I think Nyzahr has actually played one like that, so I have been mulling something else. I now think I have what it should have been all along. The next time the Silver Blaze celebrate a victory, as long as the barbarian has survived, he will treat everyone to a spirited set played on his bagpipes! And as someone of solid Scots-Irish blood, I thoroughly enjoy the bagpipes, so this is not being facetious at all… well, maybe just a little bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 61

The Quiet Shadow says...

Bagpipes could add an interesting touch. Amusingly, at least three party members play an instrument so we could actually create a performance if anything like that calls for it. It is just too bad not more play such, as maybe we can get a bad together? Laughs.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:59pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

Thomas, did Geoffroy come with Poljen, Onwen and Lia to the eastern gate or is he looking for Nighthill in the fort? Just wanted to be sure about this before posting.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:35am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.