Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 604 of 948

PaulNelson, did Pol fail his save vs the breath? - Page 604 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 948 pgs.  600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 604

D, I have updated my HP by reducing 16, as half of the 33 due to the resistance cast upon Poljen. Please just use the set of rolls previously done for his attacks on the dragon, since he is over the Fear now. If you need any further saves or AoO rolls for the next round, do not hesitate to let me know.

Come on, team! We can do this!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, to be clear, you're using your reaction on hellish rebuke, not using your action at all, and then retreating to go prone in a space that the dragon just spewed his breath all over?

I'm… uncertain that that's the best use of your turn under the circumstances.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Anron, if you don't use your action to at least Disengage, the dragon gets a free Attack of Opportunity. Its breath weapon needs to recharge. It might do so this turn, it might not. Not attacking at all does not sound smart to me. If you use your action to Disengage, do you at least have a bonus action spell that can either cause damage to the dragon or maybe heal someone else?

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 604 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anron, if your paladin Dragonborn runs from this combat and gets on the ground he will never hear the end of it from Lora. It certainly doesn't seem very paladinesque. Getting on the ground does nothing for you. The only ranged weapon the dragon has is his breath weapon. Being prone will possibly cause you to have disadvantage to dodge the next frost breath.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Get in his face, and provide more damage to the dragon, else we could lose this. Every bit of damage done is one point closer to its demise, and the horde/castle/XP/whatever.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Dec, 2017 - 6:40pm

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol looks to have a few more good hits on this dragon. He is doing some good damage. Hopefully Poljen gets in there too and we can take this beast down. Hopefully before it can do another breath attack. I just hope that he can avoid getting hit too much more smile.gif Anyone want to send more healing my way?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 604

Damn dragon, walling Poppo off with ice. I'll fix his wagon! Hopefully, Poppo will be able to get a new vantage point from the dragon's perch.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 604

PaulNelson, did Pol fail his save vs the breath? I didn't see that. If he didn't, then he takes 8 only. Maybe you should make the dragon eat him? biggrin.gif.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.