Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 605 of 948

Yeah I was tempted to heal Velon and/or another, - Page 605 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 948 pgs.  601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 605

Hmm arbitrary Dungeon Master ruling time I think.

So Poppo isn't penalized in regards to his stature in a manner that frankly doesn't make sense, I'm going to say he can take a single medium creature with him using dimension door. If you wish to amend posts to include Lawrance in the transport, feel free.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance will appreciate the bus ride. Also, it'll provide a far better tactical position. Will he need to duck? biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gknight, Poljen did his CON save (In this thread I think) and rolled a 16. I recalled the Bless and added 1 more, so yeah, he failed. Thanks to the resistance, he did take half of 33, which I rounded to 16. If D says 17, I will drop one more…

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 605 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

I just realized I hadn't deducted enough off my HP after all of those saves and bless rolls. I've corrected that.

Hoping the dice help Velon out a little here soon as he hasn't passed his Wisdom save yet, failed the Con save, and rolled 16d6 for fireballs and got zero 6's and one 5. :(The one blessing (Har har) is that he's good at maintaining concentration so Bless is still up to help people make their saves.

Keep pouring on the damage, team!

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Daishain is giving us a brief reprieve in the battle. He didn't want to run the next round and have several of our characters get dropped on Christmas *wink* We really need for some wisdom saves to be made soon. We need more bodies on that dragon.

I noticed those rolls Cinder. They were certainly less than stellar. Pretty much all of the fireball attacks have done less than average damage. We need the rolls to swing our way soon.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:16pm

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah but we are causing damage to the dragon and as long as we keep doing that we have a good chance of winning. Just will take a bit longer than one or two rounds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 605

We are doing damage. The problem is that we are one frost breath away from over half the party dropping. That would definitely swing the odds towards the dragon.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 605

Yeah I was tempted to heal Velon and/or another, but then remembered if I quicken a spell and cast another, one has to be a cantrip, and also that my heal abilities are both touch. I decided to keep contributing to the damage so that at least if Velon goes down he has done something to reduce its HP. I really look forward to passing my save and getting into the melee to keep ticking off the damage but also because then I'm using cantrips and could heal as a bonus action (With sorc. Points).

Do we have any idea if any types of damage are having a particularly strong effect? I don't recall anything from Daishain to hint that fire was doing extra damage, for instance.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.