Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 607 of 948

Thank, you very much Dai, you have saved me - Page 607 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 948 pgs.  603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Related Information to Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
NOTE: Anything related to your schedule, why you could not Post, issues at home, your plans for the future and so forth go in your Introduction, NOT in this Thread. You can access your Introduction at anytime- use the button that says "My Intro" within your Posts or from your Profile. Additionally, to befriend someone, get to to know them, carry on small talk and so forth please use their Introduction by clicking on the same "My Intro" button on their Profile or Post.
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 607

Daishain, I’m good with taking the previously rolled lightning bolt, but ideally I’d like to move so that I can bounce it and hit the dragon twice. This would be without hitting any party member. In the current position you dropped us, if I had Lawrence step five or 10 feet north, the 100 foot bolt would bounce off the back wall and hit the Dragon the second time?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If I recall correctly, the last time we discussed this, I went for something a little short of the old school it bounces everywhere rule. I figure a shallow angle refraction is more likely to be possible than a full reversal. As a result, a lightning bolt hitting a surface at a shallow angle (<30 degrees from parallel) will leave it at a similar angle. Any impact that is more direct than that will impact and fizzle.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes, I recall that. Okay, single impact LB through just the dragon, if you please *smile* Wouldn't want to light up any party members on round 3.
EDIT: Oh, and I'll take the fail over fear round three that occurred with the LB, also?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:01am

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 607 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The law of physics says the angle of reflection is the same as the angle it strikes the surface.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, just parsed most of what I've got, unless I've missed something, looks like I'm just waiting for Ignazio's action. I'll wait until tomorrow morning for it.

27th Dec, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Dai, is it possible I can change my last action? There was a couple of things I missed.
One, is that I still have an action to perform, and two not realizing that the dragon had pored all of his breath over that surface. Which would make the area slippery, if not difficult to move in the first place.
Could I not move and take, just one attack action still?

So, just in case you allow me to amend my turn, will post in main thread.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:48am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 607

You've rolled for the hellish rebuke, so are committed to that. You can change the rest. Staying put and making an attack would be possible. Go ahead and post.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:55am

27th Dec, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 607

The Protector. says...

Thank, you very much Dai, you have saved me from getting my backside kicked from Loraires. Not to mention falling over, landing on my face, on the Dragon's newly created ice rink. Getting egg all over my face in the process.

Unfortunately, I don't get any bonus action spell Poljen. So I might as well stand my ground and face the music. Using an attack action instead.
After all its the Paladinesk thing to do! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:10am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.